Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great time at the carshow. It was good meeting a couple new faces; Ryan, Ben, and Ian (sorry guys I dont know your screen names. Hope you guys can start coming to some viper related events. Ian, man up and put that wife in place. Ryan, drive it, it wont break, LOL

anyway, you guys missed a helluva wild night last night at the drags and the cruising all night. glad you made it though for the carshow.

:fist:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rich, it was good meeting you. Ben and I enjoyed the show. I stopped on the way home at Summit and got a new set of plug wires and installed them when I got home. I drove the car today and it seems to be running fine. I do wish I could have brought it with me. We started to stay last night and go to the races, but we both had stuff to do at home so we came on back to WV. That car of yours is a beast. I wish I could have ridden in it. Maybe next time there is an event you'll give me a ride in it. If you are ever in Huntington, let me know and we'll go out to some of the bars down there. That place is thug though, so come packin'. I'll definitely be up for Norwalk in the fall. Simms, it was nice meeting a fellow engineer. I hope you had fun at that wedding you were going to and enjoy the b-day party for the 1 year old. Can they drink at that age in PA? Here, in WV they put whiskey in their baby bottle at that age. If you are ever in the area, look me up. I'll give you 10 points for the bird you hit.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Ok fuckers, enough ball busting with the 1-year old b-day party, of coarse I did not have a good time. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Its was nice meating up with you all too. Ryan, you need to get that car up here next time. I know it was killing you smelling the exhaust from Rich and I when we took off.

Ya, ya, ya, my wife has my balls in her purse right now. Rich, awesome house and setup. I'll have to check out the house and car better next time. I knew I was going to miss all the good action at night too. Did you end up running your car?

10 points for the bird, hell I smashed a ground hog about 10 miles form Mojo's house on the way home! I was taking out all the wild life on this trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts