Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill be putting the bucket with its new "parts" into the trailer for florida. all this nasty ass freezing rain and snow...i cant fucking wait to race!!!

after Macedos place and dyno/tuning is done, I say we find a place to do some racing friday evening also!

im contemplating bring a bike to ride as well :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not a camera savy person but ill do my best. BTW, when is that beast of yours gonna be complete? im going to be out in huntington in june, id love to take a ride in it

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
im not a camera savy person but ill do my best. BTW, when is that beast of yours gonna be complete? im going to be out in huntington in june, id love to take a ride in it
I should have her home next month..Lets definetly hook up in june when your down !We'll go for a ride before we start cocktailing /images/graemlins/drive
Maybe we can get Homer Simpson (AKA- SNAKEBITTEN) to leave his job at the chemical plant for a day and join us :rofl:

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he better, 'cause im having my car transported to his place so i can drive it to maine from caly when i get there in june

you will have the true pleasure of watching me drink him into a stupor tequila style /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thnx man; ran up against only one problem for florida; all install went as planned except forgot to get larger tubes and airbox for 70mm TBs so im gonna have to keep stockers on, not much of a big deal overall but sucks to miss that last bit o HP!

hopefully roe will come thru next week and we can do the 70mm TB install next friday at macedos place. if not, im ready to race no matter what. hell, im just gonna be happy to see the damn sun at this point!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts