1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
You always got the good videos.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
His answer was kinda funny when you asked him why he ran it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KingViper said:
His answer was kinda funny when you asked him why he ran it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
That guy was as good sport and genuine, unlike 90% of the asswhipes that want to run thier cars against vipers /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I raced him last year and barely beat him cause he was putting out 485rwhp and 490tq :arcade: Very sharp car for a 92 I think :nod:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
fan that smoke away...that always helps. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

poor guy...nothing like seeing your pride and joy go foul after loosing a race.

great video! Keep them coming!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
That can't be good.....
do you know what was/is wrong w/ the car?
Good looking Z though. Too bad he got:
1) beat down
2) almost burned up

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Thanks Mike. In all of your video's I spend the first few seconds trying to figure out what road you're on now! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CitySnake said:
Thanks Mike. In all of your video's I spend the first few seconds trying to figure out what road you're on now! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Dont you mean private testing tracks /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for the props guys, makes it all worth it /images/graemlins/smilesI got a cool one of Adam chasing down a GT2 in the twisties that I will have up later tonight :eatpop:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
That guy seemed to be really cool about the whole situation. Had that been my car, and blown up, i would not be up for an "interview".

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ATEAV8 said:
Always a good show Mike. So what hapened to his car??

Andy
Turbos, and the ring land went bye bye /images/graemlins/sad Hate when it happens to a nice guy, He is now in the market for a Viper or Z06 /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
125 Posts
Moundir What mods do you have in your car ? What 1/4 times do you normally run.

That Vid scared me at first, he jumped on ya, but then you blew him away.. a little cat and mouse..

Nice Vid

Jon

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wasnt my car Jon, that was my buddie's car that's stock with notning more than exaust and catless. I raced that car last year when he was pushing close to 500rwhp and I took him on top, or when we would go from a really low speed :nod:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Moundir said:
Wasnt my car Jon, that was my buddie's car that's stock with notning more than exaust and catless. I raced that car last year when he was pushing close to 500rwhp and I took him on top, or when we would go from a really low speed :nod:
Cool, still good stuff though. I only ask because I had a Supra pull away from me on the street around 70 mph when I was driving my buddies 2000 ACR (435 RWHP). But that guy was pushing like close to 600 RWHP (pushed like 578 on dyno that same day) So for a viper to make one look slow like that, either the car was less powerfull then the one I got to run next to, or the Viper is modded.

Jon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.