Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was the first day i got to really drive my car due to the snow, rain, cold etc. i am on george bush freeway, a new fresh pad of concrete and i am cruising along at around 70, tap the gas and drop into 3rd and just let 'er rip! in a matter of no time i am at 115, and let off a little and put her into 6th. i have missed this feeling of hardcore power and rush, and its only been a week or so! driving the suv really makes you appreciate what the viper can do!! i had a week without driving my car, and i hated every moment of it, i feel sorry for all you that have snow and shitty weather more than 1 week out of the year, i couldnt stand it! how many of you when you are driving your car, step out of reality and think, "i am driving a viper!" i get that overwhelming feeling all the time, i know how lucky i am to be one of the select few that have the opportunity to drive such an amazing vehicle!! i went to eat at my favorite steak place tonight, and while waiting to be seated, i saw tons of people gawking at my car, little kids and their dads checking it out. i honestly dont think i could ever part with my car, unless of course it was for another viper! i know this is redundant, and i know all love your car as much as i do, but i just figured what the hell, and told you guys about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
I like the snow.NO Its not a Viper day!3-4 inches of light and fluffy,sun is out.A good day to go sliding around in a 4x4,sled,or on slats.Warm fire,adult beverages.There a couple of weeks in the spring and fall that I don't like.Cool and rainy before everything comes back to life or after the leaves are gone. Bruce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didnt post this to rub in people's faces! i like the snow too. i was just rambling about why i love my car.
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
I totally know what you mean. Especially now. My car has been gone 17 days and Im about to go crazy. I just know its worth the wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smoking i really feel for you, in sunny CA and no viper, but look on the bright side, some guy in st. louis is enjoying it!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
I totally know what you mean. Especially now. My car has been gone 17 days and Im about to go crazy. I just know its worth the wait. <hr /></blockquote>

You'll know what real power is when you get it back! You'll be like, "So this is what a Viper can do!" :burn: :burn:
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
smoking i really feel for you, in sunny CA and no viper, but look on the bright side, some guy in st. louis is enjoying it! <hr /></blockquote>


The worst part is that it was supposed to be delivered today. Still no word from the truck. /images/graemlins/angry.gif :pissed:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
smoking i really feel for you, in sunny CA and no viper, but look on the bright side, some guy in st. louis is enjoying it! <hr /></blockquote>


The worst part is that it was supposed to be delivered today. Still no word from the truck. /images/graemlins/angry.gif :pissed: <hr /></blockquote>

That sucks man! Be patient though.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top