Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toying with the idea of selling my 06 SRT10. Red, black interior, not mint but but in quite good shape inside, out and mechanically. Did paint correction a few years ago. I drive it, not a garage queen. 34k miles on the odometer. Corsa exhaust with Roe high flow cats, mild dyno tuned at Zen Racing near Atlanta, 484 rwhp, 535 tq. I’m getting ready to replace power steering lines with steel braided lines from JTSV Performance. No other mods. I’ve owned her for a little over 4 years, absolutely love the car but health and personal reasons telling me it’s time to let someone else enjoy her. Looking for a feel from the community here on a fair asking price, should I decide to sell.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I’ve decided I am going to sell. Other items of interest is I have both volume 1 and 2 off the service manual, and the SCT X3 handheld tuner/code reader used to swap out the tune if desired ( why would you, but factory tune is saved on it). Oil change completed a week ago. New steel braided power steering lines installed. All 4 O2 sensors were replaced a couple years ago. Bottom line, car is in great shape, no major mods done except exhaust and mild tune. Interested in hearing what folks think it’s worth.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I could have worded that post better. I intended that to be, those items go with the car. A package bundle if you will. Buy the car, you get the manuals and the SCT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts