Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 R/T 10 with about 21k miles, with a Roe S/C and some other mods. I am thinking about going TT and really don't want 2 vipers right now. What you guys think, should I look at a trade for a Gen 2 or sell then buy a Gen 2?

Just was wondering, not sure if gonna do it yet.
Thanks in advance
Be

·
Focus!
4,913 Posts
On trade, you'll never seen anything back from the $$ you put into the Gen I. I would say your best bet is that when you're ready, throw your car up in the classifieds here and at .org, preferably in the beginning of spring to take advantage of the seasons changing and people wanting to get out and drive. Sell the car, then buy a Gen II and send it to Heffner.

Cool RT, BTW - the saber-tipped stripes are a rare sight.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
dansauto said:
pull off the supercharger, sell it and put TT on your gen1! They are torque monsters!
I agree. Why not do a Gen1?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No knock on the GTS guys, but I always liked the R/T 10s better. So I was thinking about a newer R/T 10, but I do like the look of the 96. I am a confused person :doh:.

That was a good point about the TT gen 1. Never thought about that. Another decission.

Thanks
/images/graemlins/snatch1

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,669 Posts
KingViper said:
That was a good point about the TT gen 1. Never thought about that. Another decission.
Good luck finding a high quality production twin turbo kit for a Gen I. Seems the tuners are only hooking up Gen II cars.

I know, lobby Heffner to be the first Gen I twin turbo car. You can pave the way for the rest of us. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.