[image]http://www.fast-autos.net/startech/srt10.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Does look better. Startech?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those look beautiful , who took that pic? Is it the 05 with the possibility of the red interior?That pic looks professional.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i tell you what, if the SRT was sold in that form, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. i love the red interior, wheels, etc. just beautiful! im just not dropping 40k in appearance upgrades..

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Oh hey, look, it's the Black Mamba, :lolcry: :lolcry:

Seriously though, the Startech's do look good. Looks like their name is also on the brake caliper. I didn't know they had a brake kit.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Startech is just Brabus. Those wheels are basically a widened six lugged version of the Brabus Monoblock V's.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Tobes, THAT SRT is NICE! And the wheels work. For some reason they remind me of MB wheels, but they look great in that photo. Probably helps to have the high tech background too.

I might make a small poster of the photo.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn those actually look great on the SRT-10, and I say this knowing I think they look like shit on the gts. Wierd... didnt think it would look great on one car, and crap on the other..

Jon

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I'll say it. That LOOKS GAY! But i have always had a hatred for the startechs, one of the most retarded looking wheels i have ever seen in my life, you might as well throw some gold "spokes" on that car.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
the fronts are too big.
I believe the right front appears extremely large because you are seeing the profile of the left rear tire as well...... look at the left front.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i think they wheels are 7500 a set with the 20" pirelli's included, i was going to get some about 2 months ago but they didnt have them in yet, they may by now, it was some place in LA, Brabus or something

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.