Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
Joined
·
18,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sloooowwwwww.... Until I hit the red x (stop) button and try again, or hit refresh. Then it loads in a hurry. Is this something with my machine or the site? Happens about 80% of the time, the other 20% everything loads fine. Thanks for all your effort...
 

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
Joined
·
18,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
King, do you have Norton Internet Security? I was thinking maybe this had something to do with it...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Biggest said:
King, do you have Norton Internet Security? I was thinking maybe this had something to do with it...
I have Nortons Anti Virus downloaded on my pc but it expired a long time ago. Not sure if I have the internet security you're talking about. But if that came with the anti virus then I would say yes.
 

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
Joined
·
18,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NIS is an upgrade to NAV. You wouldn't have it unless you bought it...
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top