Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on their web page without telling me..that was my car before tinting...

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I think they normally tint winnebagos and stuff...j/k. It's not done well, they took a ton of pics of my car...knew nothing of this web page..

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
viperspray, you're onto something. hmmmm.

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
ya no kidding.. they should hook you up bigtime for using your car for their advertising! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
ohhh man... That's capital punishment area. Highly Illegal. This case could be worth millions.. j/k /images/graemlins/smiles

They should have at least asked you, you think?geeeez.

G

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anthony98, of course you know we're kidding...

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, can I retain your services slaughterj?

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
MouthDr said:
LOL, can I retain your services slaughterj?
Yeah, but I'm taking this one on billable hours, not contingency fee /images/graemlins/wink Are you looking to get enough to retire off this, or just enough to buy a new Viper? :rofl:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want enough to buy you and me new vipers....can you make it happen?

·
Registered
694 Posts
This isnt uncommon at all,

Was at a friends shop with my car, and there is a body shop accross the way. While we were hanging out they apparantly ran out and took pictures of my car, and then ended up using it in their news paper advertisement. It was the biggest part of their add, and it did upset me. The ad in its nature seems to insinuate that they had repaired or fixed the body of my car in some way.

But at the end there is nothing you could do.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
rwhp said:
This isnt uncommon at all,

Was at a friends shop with my car, and there is a body shop accross the way. While we were hanging out they apparantly ran out and took pictures of my car, and then ended up using it in their news paper advertisement. It was the biggest part of their add, and it did upset me. The ad in its nature seems to insinuate that they had repaired or fixed the body of my car in some way.

But at the end there is nothing you could do.
Well, in your case, there might have been actionable fraud /images/graemlins/wink In the OralDoc's case, well, I'm sure I could come up with a cause of action...

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
slaughterj,

You attorneys are so creative....they're your best friends when they're on your side....

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
While they were tinting yor car, they kept hearing a phone ring! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts