Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off my thanks goes out to Chris at Sean Roe viper for getting those half shafts next day shipped from California so late in the day. Second thanks to Macedo Motorsports for the Dyno day and the extra time on the Dyno to retune the Viper due to the Huge change in conditions in Florida from Charlotte.

I also like to thank the 99% of all the people that I meet and complemented on the car, tuning, installation and so on. I also would like to thank all the people that have responded by calling and emailing wanting the same set up as Matt Yates. I will get back to you I hope by today on the pricing and details.

Just remember there is always two sides to every story!!

I will brake everything down that happened this weekend in different post so there will be No confusion. I know I didn't do everything right and Im sorry. :stupid:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Can you elaborate on the NC-FL conditions change? Just wondering in general because if I were to supercharge my car, I would want it to run just as well at the start of my drive from NC as well as at the end of my drive in FL?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
ohh great, just what this lunatic needs; a SC viper.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Hey Rich,
he would not race it anyway. Maybe he needs to stick to go-carts!!
Just Fuckin w/ Slaughter
C~ /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Yea - lost in the mess is the fact that a bolt-on kit blower and fuel system car went 9.7 the first time to the track. :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm impressed for sure.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Heh, what are you saying? /images/graemlins/wink

I'd be interested in one, but only when the $$$$ comes available, and I want it to be bulletproof, for me to hop in and drive 2000 miles in 4 days, just like I did with the stockish one. I don't want to be worried about "changed conditions" from NC to FL when I drive down.

BTW, did you clean the piss out of your H2's glovebox? :leaving: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
yep and did you get that certified letter my attorney drew up yet /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif :fist:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
yep and did you get that certified letter my attorney drew up yet /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif :fist:
Now why in the hell would I send myself a letter? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
slaughterj said:
V10 MOJO said:
Now why in the hell would I send myself a letter? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Same reason you'd piss in your mates/clients glove compartment :rofl: You are a bade man!! :nod:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
oh, so now youre my swingin dick eh, LOL. hell why not for some reason im always in need of an attorney or three, LOL

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
chuck, i gotta hand it to ya bro, you did damn well sunday. glad you could get away from that easy as roadcoursing and try a real mans race; dragracing, LOL

BTW, heres a pic loretta asked me to post for ya :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
who the hell is Loretta?

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/attach/data/1/265086-nice_bike_2.jpg[/image]

More importantly - Can I get her supersized. Damn you MOJO for posting such a small, far away shot. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
JDawg, you can see a few pics of her in my V10 Nationals reports, probably not as scantily clad as you might like though /images/graemlins/wink

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
J Dawg, Loretta is the reason for the V10 nats rule change.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
A funny thing happened on the way home from the V10 Nats. One of the guys picked up some Mustang racing mag and there was Loretta posing in a bikini. V10 MOJO's got the hookup!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Jerome said:
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Yea - lost in the mess is the fact that a bolt-on kit blower and fuel system car went 9.7 the first time to the track. :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm impressed for sure.
Amazing how that gets passed over.

Nice Job Kevin and Matt /images/graemlins/thumb1
Don't think I am trying to take anything from BlownGTS, but to say it is a bolt on kit is not correct. It was installed, tuned and other change/s made that would not normally be done........all this by underground racing. Buy the "bolt-on" kit as you are calling it and install/tune it yourself and see how close you get to a 9.7X (PLEASE note the X) Don't forget to buy the 15psi pulley too.....you think that comes with a bolt-on kit ? When you get the 13-15 psi pulley be sure to buy extra parts such as pistons/rings/rods/head gaskets etc. because if you don't know what you are doing you very well may need them. This is where kudo's to Underground racing is in order.....taking a basic kit and making it perform like this.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I have to concur with Tony and Jerome in that the 9.75 at 142mph pass was phenomenal driving and a great result from a stock longblock.

In fact - cutting a 9.75 sec pass at 142mph would be one of the quickest Viper passes ever at that trap speed. I've heard the 60 footer was 1.42 seconds!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: THAT is some bad ass driving on a big power car. There are many cars trapping at 142mph and running low to mid 10's on similar tires, so there's no doubt Kevin can drive.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
heres a nice lil pic. shes got a couple websites and in addition to modeling, shes on the texas bikini team and the bad attitude extreme bikini team. she will probably be doing much future work with viper related events, scandalous racing, and some other venues. shes going to be back in bradenton in a couple weeks for NMRA event (so, chuck, do me a favor and take care of her and her friends will ya /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts