Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
yellowstain said:
Can not beleive this guy. He will bet on ANYTHING !!!

Went to Memorial day Picnic at my lake property. Bet him 500 bucks he could not ride my 94 Yamaha Wave Blaster ( the fucking hardest jet ski to ride. Factory only made them for three years cause no one could ride the things. Now they are the ones in mosts races.) Well my lovely wife heard us talking and she bet another 500 bucks. What was the bet? If he, Craig, could ride a reasonable distance without falling off. Well after 5 or 6 tries, Craig conceded and paid up 1000.00 dollars on the spot. However Larry at M2 took me for a 100.00.

All bull shit aside Craig you are OK in my book.He may make stupid bets , But he pays them with dignity in full !!!!

( days til my birthday !!! F everyone hurray for ME :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smile :smiles: :smiles:s: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:
I should have known something was up..Damn jetski rides like top heavy 50 gallon diesel barrell. I always pay up (and I always collect).. The party was a blast, thanks for the invite. I'll do $5K that I can ride it across the lake at the July 4th Party..Save your nickels and dimes..

Craig

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.