Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hate to break it to y'all, but you weren't the first for all of your girlfriends or wives. They've _all_ had dirtier dick in their mouths. What matters is whos is in there NOW. And it ain't billy-bob's. let's stay on topic. Post some good Angelina Pics!!!!!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
JID said:
I hate to break it to y'all, but you weren't the first for all of your girlfriends or wives. They've _all_ had dirtier dick in their mouths. What matters is whos is in there NOW. And it ain't billy-bob's. let's stay on topic. Post some good Angelina Pics!!!!!
Exactly! That's what the ammonia is for! :thumb:

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
JID said:

Sorry to hear about the wife Joe. :( As far as Angelina goes, I'm thinking Billy Bob Dirty Sanchez. Still want to French it? :puke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.