Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The \"SVS Uncovered \"Thread

Was based on information that came 2nd hand. This kind of post has no place here at Viperalley. Unless you are posting first hand information, and have cleared it with the moderators, threads like this have real-world implications to someone's business. I spoke with SVS on the phone pretty extensively on this matter and from my unbiased vantage point that post was second hand information filled with half-truths. The thread has hence been deleted.If SVS would like it reinstated we can do that.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Re: The \"SVS Uncovered \"Thread

After reviewing the facts that came out - once again the integrity of the Alley moderators and site administrator has withstood the implications made when IP addresses were said to be known.

It is good to know we are members of a site that once again has proven to be trustworthy.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

I heard from a friend of a friend that Smokin gave poision milk to school kids.

true story

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Good call Jason, Alley.. /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

This type of wild allegations thanks to several mods has ended for now. I am sure that Jason, Trey and the other mods will put an order to prevent this in the future or at least have some factual evidence first.

I had received a PM explaining that racinCJ was known by some of the mods and maybe a tuner, any truth?

Rohn

·
Registered
636 Posts

Smokin said:
Was based on information that came 2nd hand. This kind of post has no place here at Viperalley. Unless you are posting first hand information, and have cleared it with the moderators, threads like this have real-world implications to someone's business. I spoke with SVS on the phone pretty extensively on this matter and from my unbiased vantage point that post was second hand information filled with half-truths. The thread has hence been deleted.If SVS would like it reinstated we can do that.
Smoky,are you sherlock fucking holmes or what?Why didn't anyone else posting here figure out they could just call SVS and get the truth.Som bitch. :bowdown:
If your concerns of protecting SVS's co are honest then WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME WHEN SVS JR ACCUESED ME PERSONALLY.I have been helping and selling Nitrous parts to viper owners for several years now under TOOFAST NOS.Do I have to break a world record or look like WWF Dustman to get equal rights
:thread:

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts

"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the..."

[image]http://www.aplombpublishing.com/Images/dayslogo.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

McGuire

That sums this entire SVS debacle up. Now all that needs to happen is the credits to roll by and on to the news at 10.

·
Enlightened
28,785 Posts

WWF Dustman to get equal rights
I have editted the offending remarks from the post - but didn't delete the whole thread as it seems to contain valuable information.

Please feel free to contact me or another mod if you feel other action is required. We're a small group of people who have but a fraction of time available throughout the day and may not always get to everything immediately (most action require a mod to have approval from others), we do try to be responsive.

We try to be responsive to any member who asks for help, if you don't ask we don't usually know there is a problem.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

TOOOFST said:
Smokin said:
Smoky,are you sherlock fucking holmes or what?Why didn't anyone else posting here figure out they could just call SVS and get the truth.Som bitch. :bowdown:
If your concerns of protecting SVS's co are honest then WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME WHEN SVS JR ACCUESED ME PERSONALLY.I have been helping and selling Nitrous parts to viper owners for several years now under TOOFAST NOS.Do I have to break a world record or look like WWF Dustman to get equal rights
:thread:
Why didnt I call you? The answer is simple. Im not going to call every fuckin person when they have a gripe. I dont get paid for this bullshit. This is the first time Ive taken any initiative to call anyone. So now youre bitching about favoritism? How about this? I dislike ALL you fuckers equally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.