Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
I say stick to your initial judgement Roof. I would have been pissed if I was a participant at this or any event and someone put me on the trailer early because they did not abide by the rules and it is your responsibility to make sure of that.

Great job. See ya in BG.

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Jerome said:
Ok, with all the truth, half truths, and lies going around I am getting lost.

Could someone please tell me just who was wronged by this?
Did someone lose because of this?
Who was out on the trailer?
Did this cost someone money?
A race win?

Thanks

1-Rules have been formed for the Street tire shootout.

2-Blowngts's car did not qualify for the Street tire event since he was not driving

3-Kevin felt he was entitled to compete snce he drove 10 hours and therefore conspired that a transaction of ownership occured between him and Blowngts. After he was told he could not particpate because he was not the owner.

4-Regardless if someone did or did not loose money or a race, it would taint the event and predispose the series to these kind of behavior.

It is a given, this is not professional racing and most of us just do it for the hell of it, but by god we are all adults and no one is above these rules however simplistic it may seem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.