Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrive at Larry Macedo's shop and I seen a beautiful car! Blue and white stripes. Incredibly clean! I was even more impressed by the fact that it was Blown GTS. He was here to compete. I even talked to the guys that tuned it. after they dynoed the car it made 798 RWHP. all they could say is how bad the dyno was. How they was missing over 100 rwhp. they was upset with the dyno number. I pulled my car on the dyno and they pulled at least 5-6 times with no numbers accounted for. (dyno Problems) I told larry to forget about it but they said it was worked out and it pulled 913 RWHP with a perfect air fuel ratio. Blown GTS we pulled on the same dyno the same day. why would your numbers drop and mine go up?? I do not know? I did not pull the car again for obvious reasons. 1. I do not pull my car on a dyno over and over again with-out my tuner present. 2. I have to run the event in Bradenton and it is time to go! Sorry you got out pulled. (Youbased your facts on my car from the last pull which was with a new loose belt.)

Now understand something here: I NEVER insulted you or your car! THe only thing i told you was you needed more fuel early in your build process! you in fact added fuel. I believed your car to be true in which it is a fine tuned machine. However your tuner and your attitude concerning this issue defeates the hard work you put into your fast car.

Now, for my car is concern. $25000.00 cash you come to inspect my car and if you find any trace of MEthonal I will give you my car and the $25,000.00 cash! if you do not find it you will pay the V-10 Nationals series a $25,000.00 prize purse for the rest of the series of 2004! you know for a fact so this should be no problem!

As for the race, your guy came up to me during award presentations and wanted to run after the race. I told him I was busy and That my rear was slipping. (only one wheel spinning) this action again only proves the fact that your crew has no class.

As for the street tire shoot-out. this event is set up by sponsors and for people who are owner drivers only. this is to keep the playing field fair. your tuner Kevin falsely signed your title and your name. this sir is a complete lack of integrity! you should be ashamed because he did this not defending your car. they could have test n tuned all day saturday to prepare for the event. this is why they lost their class. they was too busy starting trouble. I have no respect or have no desire for people like your tuner and by your actions on this board today to be a part of the V-10 Nationals. Cheating needs to be dealt with to prevent others from destroying what is becoming the best event in the VIper world. You could have used this series to prove your case. Instead you chose to run your mouth and allow your tuner to cheat! therefore you are Disqualified from the 2004 V-10 Nationals Racing series! Congrats! Cheating will not be tollerated! niether will those who objectives is only to spoil the event for others.

Now, about the Methonal I am serious!

I came in third in the fastest class. You finished where in the 2nd fastest class? I ran a 9.63 with several 9 second passes to back it up. I own my car and I learned to drive it. Maybe I will let Albert or SW drive it to even faster but as for now, I have you covered!

So I guess you can officially show off your fast Viper at Corvette events!

WIth the exception of your crew this event was by far the best yet!

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The thing is they wasn't racing against me! this decision has nothing to due with me. It has everything to do with the fact they cheated by Lying and Falsely Signing a title to cheat! this is beyond bending the rules! They have shown no true apology. Just a fact they are sorry they got called!

They came with everything to gain. (In which they could have, but they played their cards wrong) so they left with everything lost!

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The street tire shoot-out is not set up as a index! this is for personal owners only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.