Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to inform the Board that THE RSI EMPEROR username was banned this evening. We don't want to do anything underhanded or behind the backs of our members so we decided to let it be known to all. That username was obvious "trolling" and we agreed from the outset that this wouldn't be tolerated. For ex: if someone registered a username that said TNTSUX, King GTS SUX, SmokinSUXCOX, or things of that nature, then that would not be tolerated. I spoke with a representative from RSI this evening who told me that the name was in no way affiliated with RSI and that it was offensive to their company. I conferred with other Mods and we all agreed. If anyone has a problem with it, please speak up. This is your board, we're just trying to do the right thing.

Thank You:

Trey
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,475 Posts
If you dont own the company,or have permission to use there name ,your user name should be banned.
 

·
Ace Pounder
Joined
·
17,732 Posts
I don't get what's wrong with user505. Sure user488 was an AE, but do we have any proof that's also the case with 505? I don't see it as a clear cut troll name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
I agree with serious, it's not like an arab standing in an airport....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,569 Posts
SeriousEric said:
I don't get what's wrong with user505. Sure user488 was an AE, but do we have any proof that's also the case with 505? I don't see it as a clear cut troll name. <hr /></blockquote>

Not yet. Emphasis on YET.

Only time will tell.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-RUNNR said:
SeriousEric said:
I don't get what's wrong with user505. Sure user488 was an AE, but do we have any proof that's also the case with 505? I don't see it as a clear cut troll name. <hr /></blockquote>

Not yet. Emphasis on YET.

Only time will tell. <hr /></blockquote>

We should just keep a watchful eye out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
I think his other alias is posting here anyway.
But you're right - the name is inflammatory - let's set an
early example.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HP said:
I think his other alias is posting here anyway.
But you're right - the name is inflammatory - let's set an
early example.

<hr /></blockquote>

What is it? Send me a PM.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top