Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Schill said:
Although, they could still waive around the big red jelly dildo even if pay-banned.
"Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article, a dildo, never, your dildo."

:lolcry:

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Smackie,

Thanks for the explanation.

I'd like to make one thing clear to MP, all the mods and the admin(s):

Yes I did ask the question could you bail someone out (In another thread) and I questioned the legitimacy of not being allowed to do so.

I never questioned the pay ban at all and I understand who makes the rules around here and I don't have any qualms with any of the rules posted here.

In my dialogue with Rogue I was simply questioning HIM as to where the rules were that he read, that I was such an IDIOT for not knowing them. His whole argument was No one would have paid to have anyone banned so far, if the bannee could be bailed out. I didn't think anyone had asked the question before I did, can you bail someone out. I'm still semi confident that is a true statement.

I'm also semi confident that the rules weren't previously laid out before this morning, otherwise you would have posted a link to them.

Just wanted to make sure you all knew my bitch wasn't with you but with Rogue for saying I was an idiot.

And before you even say it Rogue, no I didn't get my wittle feewings hurt and neg rep me till your pointer finger has a blister.

WAR: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WE ARE CALLED CLONES?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
V10 RCKT said:
Not donut...big red jelly dildo...
Yes I understand that is the item, I'm just saying now when I hear the words BIG RED JELLY well donut doesn't pop into my mind anymore like it use to.

Uck and I just had to look and see for myself.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
If we have pay-to-unban then I can start my Alley Ban Bonds service to complete the triumvirate of Alley support services: HighRoller with his Pay-To-Ban services, me with Alley Ban Bonds, and Biggs with his Alley service infrastructure outsourcing biz. I will need someone to shakedown bond jumpers though... maybe Wahine is up for it.

·
Super Moderater
8,784 Posts
I actually really enjoy reading your blog. Glad you’re sticking around! And I must say, I absolutely love the title of your blog .
Why did this asshat post in a 4 year old thread?

·
Big Dawg
13,041 Posts
I actually really enjoy reading your blog. Glad you’re sticking around! And I must say, I absolutely love the title of your blog .
Who is your daddy and what does he do? You better not answer 14620560.

·
Premium Member
9,940 Posts
Figures this would find it's way onto the site. It's a generic BOT that goes around spaming forums probably to post ad's up for some nonexistent service. Not even worth a second glance.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts