Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
Ok, Clones, you've fucked this up enough that I have to waste my time and prepare some Official Rules.

1) Alley users can suspend other Alley users through the Paid Suspension Program.

2) The cost is $25 per day or $150 for one week.

3) A person may only be Pay-suspended up to 7 days within any 90 day period.

4) Mods and Admins have immunity.

5) Suspended users have no option to pay their way out or to have other persons pay their way out for them. You do your time and you like it.

6) In order to make payment, PayPal the requisite funds to *************. Please use "Paid Suspension" in the Title and don't forget to include the target of your beatdown or we'll just assume you are donating out of the goodness of your heart.

7) Your name will not be made public as the Paid Suspender unless you own up to it. We will, however, make public the person who is receiving the beatdown.

** You must get confirmation that a member is eligible for a pay ban from a Moderator prior to sending your money. Moderators have the final call on ALL pay bans.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
#4 seems pretty unfair. Should be "only 1 mod maybe banned at a time", etc.. admin of site / owner have immunity. If the mods, want to play (which they do and play the most) they "gotta" "play"

Not that I care, but again, seems very one sided basically leaving a free run / smack / insult vest to a mod without repercussion as usual. Again, not that I care. ;)

Reactions: Mak

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts
Boo Hoo, G. Rank has it's privileges, and there should be some benefit to putting up with all the Mod shit.

Reactions: V10 RCKT

·
Banned
2,518 Posts
I'm ok with not suspending mods/admin, but then they shouldn't be able to pay ban then either.

Reactions: KRAZYPSI

·
Eccentric
4,600 Posts
ROGUE GTS said:
I'm ok with not suspending mods/admin, but then they shouldn't be able to pay ban then either.
If that policy gets implemented, allow me to be the first person to offer a proxy-banning service. For the low fee of 5%, I will handle the pay-banning requirements of anyone who is unable to pay-ban directly themselves.

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Gerald said:
#4 seems pretty unfair. Should be "only 1 mod maybe banned at a time", etc.. admin of site / owner have immunity. If the mods, want to play (which they do and play the most) they "gotta" "play"

Not that I care, but again, seems very one sided basically leaving a free run / smack / insult vest to a mod without repercussion as usual. Again, not that I care. ;)
Ya know, all you ever do is bitch complain and moan.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up already?

If you didn't care, then why even open your mouth? Damn.

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts
Since Smackie already paid to ban Lawboi then I guess it's within the rules for them to do so, and I'm OK with that.

Highroller, I'm opening up a proxy ban clearing house so you can profit without the effort, kind of like a payroll service. PM me for details...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
-RUNNR said:
Ya know, all you ever do is bitch complain and moan.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up already?

If you didn't care, then why even open your mouth? Damn.
Like I give a flying fat fuck what you think.
And the circle jerk of consorting minds speak :rofl:

I've paid my dues to the site and it's up for public opinion. What the fuck is wrong with equal opportunity? Please answer.

If you have a good answer as to why mods can bash in the smack / insult fests, why should they be immune to paid suspensions?

Biggs, boo hoo this :D

ooops, this is a sticky

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
Gerald said:
If you have a good answer as to why mods can bash in the smack / insult fests, why should they be immune to paid suspensions?
In theory, it would somewhat complicate site administration if they couldn't log on.

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Gerald said:
What the fuck is wrong with equal opportunity? Please answer.

Schill said:
The bitches get to vote?
:lol:

Schill nailed it on the head...

If Mods or Admins get banned they would be unable to access their respective control panels...I think it is obvious the negative impact that could have on site administration...

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts
:lol: @ Jelly Red Dildo! :lol:

Thanks JT!

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Excellent point...and a warning not to be taken lightly...

Said big red jelly dildoe antics could lead to some sticky situations that I, for one, want no part of...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Why do things on a personal level when WMD are much more fun. If one were so inclined, could one launch a large payload thermonuclear attack and payban an entire ISP? Say $1,500 for SBC or AOL...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts