Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CITYSNAKE

Just have to reassemble and then it will be in the mail express to you this week!

Pics don't do the finish justice I am beyond pleased with how it came out... FINALLY. My god I don't think I will ever do this color again, it's impossible to keep consistant over all the different panels!

Tracking # on the way.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
WOW!!! :thumb1: :thumb1: :thumb1:
If I weren't just plain bored at the job today (doing stuff I simply HATE doing) I never would have seen this post! I don't even remember what forum I'm in here. :lol:

It just goes to show ALL the benefits that public office can do get! Craig wouldn't even return emails till now!

Guess I've got to clear a spot in my office bookcase. Hell, I think I'll need to buy one of those car cases. This is GREAT!

[size=-5]Probably not the best time to mention that I recently had the car repainted a new custom color?[/size]

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Schill said:
You forgot the little strap-in child car seat. Oh wait, he sold that, didn't he.
:lol: I did!!!

But she's now got a new "booster" cushion seat! :thumb: Thanks God the booster's don't cost like the custom upholstered "infant" version!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CitySnake said:
Ya know Craig...I just noticed that you forgot to include my Corsa SS exhaust tips!
Lemmie see if I can find something to put on there, I'm still doing finishing touches so there's still lots of detail to go on.

I didn't miss any emails did I???

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
Lemmie see if I can find something to put on there, I'm still doing finishing touches so there's still lots of detail to go on.

I didn't miss any emails did I???
You DO KNOW I'm COMPLETELY kidding...right?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's impossible to capture the color unless you're in sunlight. I really liked that pic because it captures the depth I was finally able to get with the paint!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.