Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The holy grail of Lamborghinis "Veneno" showed up at an ultra high end car show yesterday on Long Island.
This is 1 of 3 made to be sold to the general public, Lambo kept one or two for themselves. Two are in the US.
It's so ridiculously over the top that its stunning. Oh yeah...it's 4 mill but not for sale.
They just released a roadster version but it's too late you can't get one. They are making nine of them however.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Cadillac called and wants their headlights back.

Awesome car.

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
That is fucking bad-ass. Awesome car indeed.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Just a spruced up Aventador. I wouldn't even classify it as a true supercar. Sure it's rare and sure it's insane looking, but still...Meh.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Wow,I feel bad for any car that parks next to that. BTW, I assume he had a handicap tag hanging from his rear view mirror? LOL

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
Just a spruced up Aventador. I wouldn't even classify it as a true supercar. Sure it's rare and sure it's insane looking, but still...Meh.
cause the aventador is meh ? GTFO

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's correct. And he drove it to the show and drove it home.
There's a video on Instagram of him leaving the show followed by a Porsche 918, an Aventedor SV, assorted Aventadors and Huracan's. Even an idiot like Bespoke might be impressed.

Edit: It's hardly useless seeing as he paid 3.8 and could sell it for a million more.
I'd call it one fuck good investment.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
You look like Obama on that post brother-all credibility was lost ;)

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Don't worry AKNAD MUHAMMAD will come along and buy up a lot of them (With Our $$) then go crash it out there in the desert or on the streets of Beverly Hills.

:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts