Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all think of doctors are caring, loving and gentle people, well not Dr Roof /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif He put a hurting on people with his Dlm SC car that went 148 and 149 all day long in the heat :thumbs: He put more cars back on trailers than exotic has done in the last month alone lol. First up Jason Heffner with his asweome TT car, I watched from the stands as Jason came around 5 or 6 cars to make sure he lined up with the Evil Doctor. They both spun off the line and Roof finished first putting that tq monster back on the trailer :eek:
Next up was JH's 522 TT and Nos fed SRT10 /images/graemlins/smiles This had to be good, no way the Evil doctor can take out this monster that earlier lit up the score board with 156mph!!!! Well to my amazement and others He did just that, and not only that injury was added to insult as white smoke was coming from the TT car /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked The Evil Doctor with the Dlm monter busted him up good and put him on the trailer :kick: Lastly Roof put the Carolina boys back underground with his last run vs Kevin in Blown Gts car and took home the bacon :nod: The competition was fierce but the Evil Doctor prevailed even as an under dog in 2 out of the 3 runs /images/graemlins/drive Congrats to you David for putting on a great show and driving your beast into victory :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Good job Roof! Your car has taken all the abuse you give it and still keeps producing good numbers.

BlownGTS, regardless of how much shit you and Kevin got about your stock car having turbos on it and potentially blowing up on the track, you guys have done awesome with that thing. Kudos to you guys!

Turbo cars -- awesome power, but what should current and future turbo owners do in terms of upgrading drivetrain components to keep from breaking their cars when they go to the track? Will further tuning be required to bring the initial torque on more slowly and then quickly ramp up, so as not to schock components? Seems like an AEM unit could do this with boost control through RPM's, right?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I was with Eric S. in Vegas when he told me that his Heffner car blew the tranny, half shafts, etc. We were gambnling and I was like, "DOH!!!!"

What happened to Hennessey's car? What blew specifically?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Manny_C said:
I was with Eric S. in Vegas when he told me that his Heffner car blew the tranny, half shafts, etc. We were gambnling and I was like, "DOH!!!!"

What happened to Hennessey's car? What blew specifically?

the difference was, you were collecting black chips, and i was losing quarters :rant:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Eric, how many did u loose? /images/graemlins/mad

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I especially liked the part of the game where Gerlad throws a bunch of hundreds out there and they slide over 5 black chips and a shit load of green chips -- he pulls all his green chips back and starts talking to me and then the dealer starts to deal while all his black chips are in the betting pool! BAHA! Way to frazzle the pit bosses!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Manny_C said:
I especially liked the part of the game where Gerlad throws a bunch of hundreds out there and they slide over 5 black chips and a shit load of green chips -- he pulls all his green chips back and starts talking to me and then the dealer starts to deal while all his black chips are in the betting pool! BAHA! Way to frazzle the pit bosses!
:rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/tyson

I was about ready to get it on! i WAS DEALT AN ACE TOO! But I was just too nervous and honest to even bet it! I think I had $500 or $600 out there on my 1st hand.. .....ain't gonna happen.!

·
Eccentric
4,600 Posts
You had $500 in the betting circle, one ace dealt to you, and then you wanted to change (lower?) your bet? I'm just wondering how that all went down. The pit boss (presumably) let you just do it? Details! The Ace of course is a pretty good first card but I can understand the stakes were higher than you intended.

Try the same thing with your first card being a six showing and I wonder how it would turn out. /images/graemlins/headscratch

Oh, and please please don't tell us you ended up with a blackjack!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
HighRoller said:
You had $500 in the betting circle, one ace dealt to you, and then you wanted to change (lower?) your bet? I'm just wondering how that all went down. The pit boss (presumably) let you just do it? Details! The Ace of course is a pretty good first card but I can understand the stakes were higher than you intended.

Try the same thing with your first card being a six showing and I wonder how it would turn out. /images/graemlins/headscratch

[/Hijack]
Hi Neil,
Well...here's how it went down....

We all sit down and hand the dealer 10 100's ($1,000). He calls into the Pit and says "One Thousand In!" So he proceeds to give me either $500 or $600 in $100 dollar chips, the rest in $25 chips.... The dealer slides them over to me and when he slid them over they rested, ALL of them, on the betting circle. I take the BIG stack of $25 chips and proceed to break them up on $100 stacks.

While this is going on, my $100 chips are sitting in the betting circle and for some reason the dealers starts IMMEDIATLEY DEALING. I look up and he's got a card in front of me. I don't even look at the card, but just see it. I see my whole stack of $100's and quickly say "woooooah! I didn't want to bet that". The Pit says he saw my slide that stack over there and I tell him there is noooo way I would have done that. They ask me if I want to continue playing it and being the honest person I am I say "No, I didn't want to bet that". They actually let me take my bet away and Manny threw a $25 or was it a $50 chip.

The outcome ----- the hand won but it wasnt' BlackJack. Who knows, with me playing I might have busted....

But we were quite suprised to see they let me change my bet. They have a history on us and the day before between the 3 of us we plopped down almost 20,000 on the table... So perhaps that had something to do with it..

Gerald

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Moundir said:
We all think of doctors are caring, loving and gentle people, well not Dr Roof /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif He put a hurting on people with his Dlm SC car that went 148 and 149 all day long in the heat :thumbs: He put more cars back on trailers than exotic has done in the last month alone lol. First up Jason Heffner with his asweome TT car, I watched from the stands as Jason came around 5 or 6 cars to make sure he lined up with the Evil Doctor. They both spun off the line and Roof finished first putting that tq monster back on the trailer :eek:
Next up was JH's 522 TT and Nos fed SRT10 /images/graemlins/smiles This had to be good, no way the Evil doctor can take out this monster that earlier lit up the score board with 156mph!!!! Well to my amazement and others He did just that, and not only that injury was added to insult as white smoke was coming from the TT car /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked The Evil Doctor with the Dlm monter busted him up good and put him on the trailer :kick: Lastly Roof put the Carolina boys back underground with his last run vs Kevin in Blown Gts car and took home the bacon :nod: The competition was fierce but the Evil Doctor prevailed even as an under dog in 2 out of the 3 runs /images/graemlins/drive Congrats to you David for putting on a great show and driving your beast into victory :cheers:
Thanks man, if Kevin knew how to drive we might have taken the trophy home, fucking rookie.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Matt Kevin is a great driver and was using some serious staging tactics and mind games to get the other drivers anxious and nervous /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Next time come out and drive your own damn car it's much more fun :nod:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Dude, it was not from lack of effort. Having 2 kids, a wife that could care less about racing, a closing on a refinance and HOA at the beach I had zero chance of being there as I had oh so hoped. Maybe the next one. By the way Mike, I taught Kevin how to drive, just for the record. :nod:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
divorce the woman, put the kids up for addoption and come racing dude dont give me no excuses /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Gerald said:
HighRoller said:

[/Hijack]
Hi Neil,
Well...here's how it went down....

We all sit down and hand the dealer 10 100's ($1,000). He calls into the Pit and says "One Thousand In!" So he proceeds to give me either $500 or $600 in $100 dollar chips, the rest in $25 chips.... The dealer slides them over to me and when he slid them over they rested, ALL of them, on the betting circle. I take the BIG stack of $25 chips and proceed to break them up on $100 stacks.

While this is going on, my $100 chips are sitting in the betting circle and for some reason the dealers starts IMMEDIATLEY DEALING. I look up and he's got a card in front of me. I don't even look at the card, but just see it. I see my whole stack of $100's and quickly say "woooooah! I didn't want to bet that". The Pit says he saw my slide that stack over there and I tell him there is noooo way I would have done that. They ask me if I want to continue playing it and being the honest person I am I say "No, I didn't want to bet that". They actually let me take my bet away and Manny threw a $25 or was it a $50 chip.

The outcome ----- the hand won but it wasnt' BlackJack. Who knows, with me playing I might have busted....

But we were quite suprised to see they let me change my bet. They have a history on us and the day before between the 3 of us we plopped down almost 20,000 on the table... So perhaps that had something to do with it..

Gerald

I was about to just give Gerald $500 in my chips and let his bet stand, since the ace was already showing. But then I felt like a low life considering Gerald had told him he didn't want to bet. I didn't want the table to have all their cards redealt, so as long as the pit bosses were OK, I would just throw $50 out there on his hand, he would pull his bet, and all would be OK. They were fine with that (as they should have been with an ace showing.)

Shortly thereafter I think some stupid drunk chick not looking accidentally burned Carrots neck or ear or something with a cigar. Jesus! :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.