Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Wednesday The Emperor and his RSI troops went out and ran the first 9 second pass in the 1/4 mile. It was a 9.93 @ 149 mph on drag radials.

I heard the HMS posse and the House of Speed crew was all in attendance.

Maybe next time they will invite some of the other local Houston crowd.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Awesome! Like Mike, I too want to know what radials, 60ft time, as well as which RSI car. Congrats to RSI and SW! 9.93 on radials is insane. Way to go! /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
This might be old news but a 9 sec. run on radials, that is driving.
RSI builds some great motors and what is great is that RSI stands behind every job. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

Being a 9.93 and with SW driving I think that a high 9.8 is possible with the motors from RSI. :thumb:
This is some kind of record or is it?

Great run

Rohn

·
Registered
468 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Sweet...

Jason

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....how did I miss this? Indeed we were at the track, but I didn't say a drag radial equipped Viper run a 9....in fact I didn't see a nine at all from anyone.

Granted we did show up to the show a little later than everyone...but I talked to Big and Little Enos...and no one mentioned a nine.

Is this true??? Could it be a street magic trick ala David Blaine?

Impressive if so.......and its not past the bounds of good reason. I am assuming that the car in question was the SC car.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
KYLE - IT RAN THE NUMBER, I SAW IT. BUT SINCE THERE ARE SUPRAS, MUSTANGS AND CAMAROS RUNNING MID 8'S ON DRAG RADIALS, I HOPE THE VIPERS WILL DO BETTER THAN 9.90'S. WE WILL SEE SOON ENOUGH.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
congrats and thxs for giving me a time to beat come 2004, since i always run BFGs. its good to see RSI setting the bar for others to hurdle

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
RSI alwyas runs good! they will be a mighty force with the cars they put out for the V-10 Nationals!!! Trust me they always show up on Raceday! should be alot of WOrld records broken Dec 7th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.