Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we went to the track to do some testing on a RSI customer car. Gerald(Emperor) has been talking alot of smack about how fast his Dodge truck was. While I was waiting for the Viper to get ready, we decided to run trucks, his 2003 Dodge vs my 11 year old '93 454SS. I tried to launch hard, but spun the tires hard, had to let off completely and get back in it. Gerald cut a .375(red) light and was almost halfway down the track as my old truck flew past him.. My best time w/ 2.086ft was [email protected] I felt bad, so I bought him dinner. At dinner, he was talking to Jason about adding more boost, exhaust& NOS. He only needs to pick up 2.4 sec and 24mph....

SW
[image]http://fototime.com/F32084FD85A7B51/standard.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey SW, go ahead and spit it out, we know that you were spraying /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif. Gerald told us so...
Oh! by the way he also mentioned something about firing you and promoting Albert c to your position. /images/graemlins/drive
Let me know when you are heading to the track.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey, SW why don't you go tow Gerald's truck back to Houston with yours. Can you see the irony in that :lolcry: :lolcry:
Its going to be in the right place, behind yours. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.