Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we went to the track to do some testing on a RSI customer car. Gerald(Emperor) has been talking alot of smack about how fast his Dodge truck was. While I was waiting for the Viper to get ready, we decided to run trucks, his 2003 Dodge vs my 11 year old '93 454SS. I tried to launch hard, but spun the tires hard, had to let off completely and get back in it. Gerald cut a .375(red) light and was almost halfway down the track as my old truck flew past him.. My best time w/ 2.086ft was [email protected] I felt bad, so I bought him dinner. At dinner, he was talking to Jason about adding more boost, exhaust& NOS. He only needs to pick up 2.4 sec and 24mph....

SW
[image]http://fototime.com/F32084FD85A7B51/standard.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Is his truck 4wd? Hemi or cummins?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bill, how are you? I'm just having fun driving all the RSI cars!! I just hated to beat the Boss man's truck yesterday.:)

SW

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
SchillingerJr said:
SW, you are simply too fast.

And an amazing humble guy. It was pleasure to finally meet you at the V10 nationals.
Hell Bryan SW is faster in anything period!!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
SchillingerJr said:
SW, you are simply too fast.

And an amazing humble guy. It was pleasure to finally meet you at the V10 nationals.
Hell Bryan SW is faster in anything period!!
His girl is probably pretty touchy about that... :leaving:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey SW, go ahead and spit it out, we know that you were spraying /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif. Gerald told us so...
Oh! by the way he also mentioned something about firing you and promoting Albert c to your position. /images/graemlins/drive
Let me know when you are heading to the track.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RSI950 said:
Hey SW, go ahead and spit it out, we know that you were spraying /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif. Gerald told us so...

It's just like my Viper, ALL MOTOR!!

SW
[image]http://www.fototime.com/B15782C03F74C0F/standard.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Anthony, I still like those old trucks. We are working on the SC300 right now. It should make 750rwh(all turbo) when it's done.

SW

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
StreetKing said:
Thanks Anthony, I still like those old trucks. We are working on the SC300 right now. It should make 750rwh(all turbo) when it's done.

SW

Talk about a Sleeper , I used to own an SC400 and loved it..Great Car :thumb:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey, SW why don't you go tow Gerald's truck back to Houston with yours. Can you see the irony in that :lolcry: :lolcry:
Its going to be in the right place, behind yours. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts