Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
That's insane interior upgrade!
Thanks! That's pretty much what my wife thought of this project except I don't think she meant it as complimentary...more like "You're insane..." :D

Re: the carbon fiber dash/cluster gauges...keep in mind that it is about a 6 week wait time from the point they receive your parts...so plan ahead or send it in early if you can.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Well it took forever and a day, but these babies finally came back to me. These seat bezel inserts were the final pieces to finish up my custom interior upgrade project for the Viper.

Once I find some time, I will post a full set of interior photos. More pics to come!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
The custom interior upgrade project is done! Here are more pics as promised! There are some shots taken with a wide angle lens so as to capture as much of the interior in one shot as possible. The downside is those shots by their nature have some distortion.

Part 1 of 3.

Took this pic with the flash on so you can see more of the detail in the carbon fiber weave. The steering wheel has a 3K 1x1 Plain Weave Pattern for a more symmetrical look. All other interior pieces have a 3K 2x2 Twill Weave Pattern.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
All R&R work was done by me.

Door panels and any soft touch surface was done by my local upholstery shop (they also installed the seat covers)

Seat covers were a custom order from LeatherSeats.com and their LS Prime Division

Steering Wheel is from Aza Auto Wheel

All other Carbon Fiber overlay work (dash, center console, seat bezel inserts) was done by Exotic Car Gear

It was a long road, but now I have a custom interior that is worthy of the Americana Exotica that is the Viper.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Wow, that looks unbelievable. Excellent & pics/details are top notch.

I envy you guys with the "skeels" to do this work.

Reactions: Super_Villain

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Super Villian. Your Viper interior conversion is oustanding. Inspiration for us all. Hope you won't mind some copying here and there as I plan my 2005 Coupe project.

You mentioned in your interior conversion description that your original center console shifter bezel was cracked and you replaced it with a new one.

Do you still have the cacked one and would you be willing to sell it?

I am looking for a damaged one to play with as I consider a couple of mods and don't want to ruin a good one.

Let me know.

Cheers
Greg Melnyk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts