Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[image]http://www.jonreep.com/albums/2nd-Commercial-%28Revenge%29/Hemi2_014.sized.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jonreep.com/albums/2nd-Commercial-%28Revenge%29/Hemi2_001.sized.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jonreep.com/albums/2nd-Commercial-%28Revenge%29/Hemi2_030.sized.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653cudaman_Topeka2-med.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653cudaman_Topeka3.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Cudaman_The_Hemi_Guy1_alley.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Cudaman_The_Hemi_Guy_alley-med.jpg[/image]

The Hemi Guy came up to me and said so I heard your the current points leader of the V-10 Nationals.....is it true? I replied Yes....it is fact. Then he asked are you having the V-10 Nationals finals is your next race and is it in Bradenton, Fl near Disney World. Yes that is true as well.

He asked me what my secret was........

then he said, he knew.....

Do

you

have

a

Hemi

in

that

Viper?

I replied no..... it has 2 more cylinders than a Hemi......It is a V 10. He talked a little more trash. So then I gave him a personal invite to the V-10 Nationals finals in Bradenton. He said that would be a killer race to attend......./images/graemlins/drive

Cudaman :flag:

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WARD,ITS SAID THAT EVERYONE HAS A DOUBLE IN LIFE.CONGRATS ON FINDING YOURS!WHAT TIME DOES THE SPECIAL ED CLASS START TODAY FOR U AND YOUR DOUBLE?CYA SOON!YOUR PAL...................NORM K :rofl: :dance:

· Registered
7,282 Posts
:rofl: someone needs to introduce Mr Hemi Nostalgia to the concept of goggles.... check out his face :rofl: :rofl:

"HEY - I woulda run a 6 but got something in me eye!!!"

· Banned
2,657 Posts
haha you guys are just too funny.

I remember seeing that car (with the hemi) and thought....why? Granted you can get a 5XXcid hemi but...why? Maybe I'm just too young and don't get the hemi thing. If it was in a cuda, roadrunner, superbird, duster...ect I would understand. But in a viper...I just don't get it.

· Registered
7,282 Posts
Tanked said:
haha you guys are just too funny.

I remember seeing that car (with the hemi) and thought....why? Granted you can get a 5XXcid hemi but...why? Maybe I'm just too young and don't get the hemi thing. If it was in a cuda, roadrunner, superbird, duster...ect I would understand. But in a viper...I just don't get it.
The simple reason is that a race Hemi will out perform the V10 cube for cube, mod for mod, and is easier and cheaper to get huge power out of. The engine also sets the weight back a bit as it is shorter, and in some configurations will be lighter. An aluminum Mopar wedge will be even lighter again and make the same power, but the Hemi has the legend to go with its performance.

· Registered
7,282 Posts
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif coming from someone who's idea of "roughing it" would be to hitch a ride home on cloth seats because his Merc broke down - that's funny.

and you really need to get your facts straight - just because I never opened my bag of tricks or disclosed everything about my background when I got over here doesn't mean it does not exist... in fact - your whole credibility rides on the "SCOOP" you think you have on me... gee - good one!! :thumb:

What can I say - Torquemonster loves Smokin :nod:

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Cudaman - Great pics!!! :thumb: Hell, I would have shown up at Billy Bob's just to get the pics you did had I know the "Hemi Guy" would have tagged along!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

By the way, nice meeting you during VOI!! Best of luck to you in Bradenton!! :cheers:

· Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif coming from someone who's idea of "roughing it" would be to hitch a ride home on cloth seats because his Merc broke down - that's funny.

and you really need to get your facts straight - just because I never opened my bag of tricks or disclosed everything about my background when I got over here doesn't mean it does not exist... in fact - your whole credibility rides on the "SCOOP" you think you have on me... gee - good one!! :thumb:

What can I say - Torquemonster loves Smokin :nod:
Why dont you open that empty bag of imaginary tricks and tell us about your "background" then? When you turn that bag inside out and some year old stale New Zealand bread crumbs come pouring out along with that "pring on demand" Engineering degree from degrees.com that you paid $10 for you might be onto something. For now, why dont you keep that bag for storing your coke bottle glasses so they dont get all scratched up?

Speaking of my Mercedes, just WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE? You dont have a Viper, dont seem to have EVER owned one, but you like to play the role of "guru" here. So with that out the door, and with you so intent on slamming Mercedes Benz, JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE? OR do you even drive?!??!?!?!? Come on, out with it! This outta be good ....../images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
7,282 Posts
The old smug "I'm richer, smarter, and better looking than you" trick - bless you Smokin! :thumb: :rofl:

My coke bottles are optional, they help me to stop squinting and looking constipated - and, you know - looking like you :smooch:

Who slammed Merc? Not me - just making a point you'd hardly deny - you are the most unabashed materialist on the alley, anyone not up to your success level yet is merely crap for you to wipe off. Some find that funny, others see it for what it is.

as for me being a guru - haha - thats BS. I've never ever made such a claim nor assumed one. I gave up trying to make that point a long time ago - we all come on here with opinions - some of them are good ones, some of them are not. People choose - that's what an open forum is.

I believe I have contributed useful information at times. But my future success hardly rests on the shoulders of this site or my credibility (or lack of it as the case may be) here. Like they say - in the end actions will talk and BS will walk, it is just going to take me a little longer than I had first hoped - and that wasn't in my control.

Nobody here cares about what I either drive or do - until I do something that is of interest to them. When my venture produces its first prototype everyone will judge that.

I have the utmost respect for the good work that all the main tuners have done. I merely wish to take things further. Time will tell all.

· Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,751 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Who slammed Merc? Not me - just making a point you'd hardly deny

as for me being a guru - haha - thats BS. I've never ever made such a claim nor assumed one.

People choose - that's what an open forum is.

But my future success hardly rests on the shoulders of this site or my credibility (or lack of it as the case may be) here.

Like they say - in the end actions will talk and BS will walk, it is just going to take me a little longer than I had first hoped

Nobody here cares about what I either drive or do - until I do something that is of interest to them.

I have the utmost respect for the good work that all the main tuners have done. I merely wish to take things further. Time will tell all.
dude.. if you back peddle and harder or faster you will transport back in time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.