Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Enlightened
30,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an insane run! I sat next to Jason at the VCA Christmas Party and he was giving me the story about the work he's done on your car - 1200HP at the wheels! Man, thats just NUTS!

Congrats on a record setting run!

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
It indeed was awesome

Time and time again it ran the numbers!

·
Sexist
44,752 Posts
The big laugh was driving it 20 miles down the road for dinner. LOL Too funny.

"I drove to the track, ran 8s all day then took it out for some street fun all night."

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
The big laugh was driving it 20 miles down the road for dinner. LOL Too funny.

"I drove to the track, ran 8s all day then took it out for some street fun all night."
Only in a Viper. Vipers rule huh!?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
yep, only in a viper. this is what im talking about when i refer to the viper as being the best damn "total package" automobile out there. its got it all; looks, performance, etc. its got everything. the viper is one helluva bucket, i just wish they wouldnt have screwed them up so damn bad in the looks category with the new gen III styling, such a big letdown ahh well, nothing a few pieces from autoform cant fix up :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
More like 1600 from what i got from Jason at the VCA X-mas party!!! And what's up with this god damn snow on the forums?????? :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.