Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone:

Long time fan of Vipers, getting ready to pull the trigger!

Ill get it out of the way, I am 6'9" tall and 220 lbs. Good proportions.

This is happening. I've wanted a Viper forever, and I am determined to fit! LemonSquad is out inspecting as we speak on a Gen 3.

I'm already talking to a metal working friend about a custom seat lowering, but I am unsure if this will be enough. Is anyone out there even remotely close to my height? I found 1 post from someone about my height and he said its a squeeze but a custom mount was all he needed.

Any and all help and info is greatly appreciated!

-Nondarb

·
Landscaping Professional
14,065 Posts

·
Registered
23,153 Posts
Sunrakat was a pretty big guy. Don't think quite as tall though

·
Registered
842 Posts
6’-5”, 275-290lbs here, Gen 2 GTS. Clutch adjustment & seat lowered. I’ve seen others claim you’ll fit fine, “fine” being a relative term here. Some also pull sun visor. I’ve also read one person on the original design team was 6’-7”, unknown if true.

Age is also a factor even though we try to tell ourselves it isn’t, crawling in & out just takes some practice, in private. You’ll do just fine… maybe.

Good luck, no guts, no glory.

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,640 Posts
This is the only real reason to own a 'Vert: Obscene Height.

Consider the RT/10 as well.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Don't confuse tall with big.

·
Registered
842 Posts
There's tall, there's big, and then there's tall & big. Kinda' like a new pair of good shoes, just need to break in the feel. I have had people ask if I'm driving the Viper & then wait just to see me slither in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts