Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trent is a true Viper brother.He took off at least 1/2 day from business to get TOOOFST into ZX1100's garage in Vegas.I'm hoping to leave her there and
run the silver state classic!Looking forward to cruising with your gang and that crazy near 800RW Roe blower car.
Trent man :bowdown:
See ya 11th,anyone wanting to cruise and hang with us drop some mail and your #
Peace out!
Scotty

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
ZX1100 said:
TOOOFST...anything to help out. This is nothing compared to the things you've done for me my brotha :nod:

See you during the week!
Quit kissing his butt, you are the one that got him the jumbo candy bar to ease his cravings!!! Now if you can locate the worlds largest Krispy Kreme, he will be yours forever!lol.

ps. When are you gonna be around again? We miss your candy bars, well, and you. LOL.

·
Registered
212 Posts
TOM THE ENCHANTER said:
ps. When are you gonna be around again? We miss your candy bars, well, and you. LOL.
Hey Tom, hope you are doing well! I'll be around soon since I do need to have the wiring in the door looked at along with some other little things. I'll be sure to bring by some goodies for ya :smiles:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.