Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have not attended a V-10 Nationals event.... YOU HAVE GOTTA GO!
I spent the day at the Columbus Event. It was a lot of fun, even if you are just spectating, but participating makes it even more fun.

Supporting the V-10 Nats is money and time well spent.

By the way.... where's my trophy for the highest ET? What about slowest Reaction Time?..... anyone......anyone?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
The event was awesome and Roof works his ass off making it happen. Everyone I met was top notch.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Raise the ROOF cause David Boggs is the man for putting this event together. I am just glad that he takes the time to put this on for those of us who enjoy every last minute of it. It is a great family event so if you have not participated or even spectators you don't know what you are missing out on. It is just neat to see husband and wife, boyfriend girlfriend teams that work so well together and make their cars go faaaast down the track. For all of you single leghumpers :yotony: There were a whole lot of eye candy floating around as well. :rofl:
C~

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
twinvipers said:
Is this Ian ?

If so, great to meet you. Have fun with that car of yours...
Yep, its me. Great to meet you too! That car of yours is awesome! Look forward to hangin with you on future events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.