Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just figured id wish all you ladies a Happy Thanksgiving. I simply love a holiday focused on gluttany /images/graemlins/toothy

Me, im cooking for 38 idiots and painintheasses (family) so my day is gonna be fun. I got some nice aged Anejo sippn Tequila so im gonna do just fine. two main birds; a 25 pounder stuffed and cooked traditional style and a 15lb cooked on a smoker with hickory wood chips as the flavor of choice. backing those birds up will be a small pheasant and four grouse. Im starting at six am. made three types of dressing (stuffing) last night.

chef school comes in handy sometimes /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Same to you good buddy!

everyone Happy thanksgiving we all have plenty to be thankful for.

I am very thankful to God!

·
Premium Member
20,179 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
just figured id wish all you ladies a Happy Thanksgiving. I simply love a holiday focused on gluttany /images/graemlins/toothy

Me, im cooking for 38 idiots and painintheasses (family) so my day is gonna be fun. I got some nice aged Anejo sippn Tequila so im gonna do just fine. two main birds; a 25 pounder stuffed and cooked traditional style and a 15lb cooked on a smoker with hickory wood chips as the flavor of choice. backing those birds up will be a small pheasant and four grouse. Im starting at six am. made three types of dressing (stuffing) last night.

chef school comes in handy sometimes /images/graemlins/toothy
Happy Thanksgiving big guy!! I always knew you'd make a good wife one of these days :rofl: :rofl:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! BIG CONGRATS TO MY GOOD BUDDY THE SHEEK WITH HIS NEW POSITION AS OFFICIAL TEST DRIVER FOR HENNESSY MOTOR SPORTS.ITS GOOD TO SEE COUPLES GET BACK TOGATHER!IN THE END WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL, Norm, you crack me up, always ballbustin, keep it that way.

well, back to cooking (and sippin /images/graemlins/toothy )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.