Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ViperALley has been a great support to the race. It offered a sponsorship of the Street Tire SHoot-out winner of $500.00 Since I won this race I will use this money to make the Winners Jackets. After everything is paid on the V-10 Nationals we have approx $700.00 in the account. I will use this money combined with the Viper ALley Money and we should have some really nice Jackets for the top ten.

Thanks again ALley Members for your support!

·
Enlightened
30,000 Posts
Outstanding, Doc!

We've been glad to pitch in from the very beginning, our members have been very generous in helping sponsor your events and we are fortunate to have them and you on board.

Hope to see you next year!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Viper Alley is like your best friend, you can always count on their help!

David make sure your jacket says winner of street tire shoot out in Bradenton and Mike S. says.........

Cudaman:flag:

·
Banned
10,164 Posts
roof i am in the textile business, let me know if i can help you with those jackets i have some customers in the apparel end of the business that deal with coats. but roof, 700 beans is not alot for 10 custom jackets. let me know if i can help out. josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.