Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While testing our twin turbo SRT10 Viper in Florida we were unlucky enough to break a halfshaft. After calling every dealership from one end of the country to the other I called John in hopes that he would have one. He did not have one on the shelf but through his network of associates he was able to locate one and next day air it to us in time to fix the car over the weekend. Any time you are in a jam and need parts in a hurry I strongly recommend contacting John.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
he does come thru, did the same thing for me back in august when i nuked one, had me a set the next day. ive heard mixed about jon b and all i know is he has always done right by me

·
Registered
239 Posts
John B gets it done, especially in a crunch. Hey does a twin turbo SRT10 make enough power to snap a halfshaft???

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
jason, what car is Torqy talking about on the other post? did you have another weapon of mass destruction at the event that wasnt raced??

·
Registered
239 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
Yeah, I managed a 10.1 @ 143 on 7 psi. before it broke.
Jason, is that a stock motor or does it have other goodies? great run!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
AHHHH, i DID see it, never thought to wonder why it wasnt being raced, so it has this special tranny everyone is so fird up about?? damn, i gotta start paying more attention, LOL.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Shit!!! You should have asked me Jason. I had an extra ONE in my girls Expedition for a "just in case"

Gerald

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.