Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason and one of his crew, John, met me at the track today with my car for a couple shakedown runs. I'm sure you know how that went by now. What a crew!

I can not say enough about how Team Heffner has come through for me with the ultimate street Viper. He was the only tuner I talked to that was willing to build me a world beater and he delivered more than I could have originally dreamed. Don't everyone get their panties in a bunch, I know I didn't talk to all the tuners but none of them could have done this anyway.

The car is sick fast but completely streetable and actually very quiet. It still has 75-100 pounds of stereo, an air to air intercooler for STREET driving and all the other amenities, and it hauls fawking ass!

This will be the fastest 6-speed/IRS car in the world in as little as 10 days from now. The Supra's reign of this particular record is just about over. I would already own it if I didn't have to catch a plane back to FL.

Thank you Jason and Team Heffner for delivering more than expected in a matter of months. :bowdown: You are the ULTIMATE VIPER TUNER, PERIOD. :thumb:

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
THE CHAD said:
This will be the fastest 6-speed/IRS car in the world in as little as 10 days from now. The Supra's reign of this particular record is just about over.
That's what I wanted to hear !!! What is their record ?

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Chad
Every other tuner that has built a TT has had traction problems so what has Heffner done to correct that part of the equation?

John (JHM) needs to dust off the 8.9 sec Viper and line up for his beating with the rest of us.

Rohn

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Gerald said:
Chat, I can't wait to see you run. I'm gonna have video camera ready!!
Sooooo, you are going to run "SOMETHING" :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Ward!

Why would any sub-fifty year old spend a ton of money on a car to watch someone else drive it? Hell, maybe my car should run sevens but it is all about what it runs with me driving. David, Brian, you guys listening?!? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Chad I do not know about you ...... But my first 9 second is burned into my memory and I can replay and portion of the pass at any time .......

It was one of the high lites in my life........ I sure when I am in the old folks home when I am 90 I will be telling them all about it.

Chad you have done what very few actually no one has done ....made that fast of a pass after only sitting in your newly modified car 2 times!

Next lunch is on me and you will have to have at least 1 drink before retuning to work.

Cudaman:flag:

· Registered
579 Posts
8.90 not sure of the MPH, I think it was 169 MPH.

THE CHAD said:
8.98 I believe. I'm for sure it's a 8.9x and that won't take us long.

· Registered
2,059 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Thanks Ward!

Why would any sub-fifty year old spend a ton of money on a car to watch someone else drive it? Hell, maybe my car should run sevens but it is all about what it runs with me driving. David, Brian, you guys listening?!? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Chad

I hear ya buddy! I do drive my own car :nod: I just can't drive them both.

· Registered
579 Posts
Correction, 8.90 at "only" 163 MPH, so you have their best 6speed MPH (they have gone 8.45 @ 175 MPH on the glide) covered.

I somehow doubt you'll have a hard time improving on your time considering that was your second pass! :thumb: Good luck in FL at the V10 nationals, would love to see a 8.XX @ 17X MPH pass out of your beast!

THE CHAD said:
8-9-0, thanks. I think I'll post on the Supra Forum just to be sure nothing new has occured and then start shooting.

· Registered
4,697 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Gerald said:
Chat, I can't wait to see you run. I'm gonna have video camera ready!!
Sooooo, you are going to run "SOMETHING" :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
:rofl: Looks like I'm in the video camera class. Hopefully I can walk away with some kind of win... :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.