Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Texas race at the end of the month

2K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  E-Slab 
#1 ·
The same group that put on the best Race in Texas last year will do it again. Supra, Viper, Vette Shoot-out, This will be the race to be at.
Where are all the talkers now?
TNT can't make it because the date is on the sameday as their fashion show. They have one car but it is a loner without a motor. They may say that they are not interested but they can't compete or even come close, lost the edge long ago.
The fashion show will be titled Broken dreams and busted Vipers. Matching Vin numbers will be your ticket to enter.
They need to dump the "Home of the worlds quickest Vipers" and put in "The has been palace".
RSI produces a product that TNT only wishes that they could come close to.
TNT :rofl: :punchdown:
RSI /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :cheers:

See less See more
#3 ·
jkracer said:
TNT can't make it because the date is on the sameday as their fashion show. They have one car but it is a loner without a motor. They may say that they are not interested but they can't compete or even come close, lost the edge long ago.
The fashion show will be titled Broken dreams and busted Vipers. Matching Vin numbers will be your ticket to enter.
They need to dump the "Home of the worlds quickest Vipers" and put in "The has palace".
RSI produces a product that TNT only wishes that they could come close to.
TNT :rofl: :punchdown:
RSI /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :cheers:
:lolcry: Damn Rohn thats the funniest shit I've read....well since you fell that night you know where during VOI. Forget about that one yet budd? :rofl:

#4 ·
Rumor has it that the TNT girls have asked Gerald to "Please build them a motor". The problem is that they have also asked him to keep it a secrete but Gerald won't do it for any amount. Their rent-a-car Viper, the one that they use won't run the 1/8th without the forth of July Nitros backfire flaming 20 foot in the air and now it is without a motor. "The King snake was ran over crossing the road". /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

#7 ·
They will be the next set of homless w/ signs,
"Homeless will tune for food"
Then maybe someone will stick it up their ass like they have done to so many others.
Between the 3 you can't make one stop-n-go night stalker, yes stalker.
Especially the fruity one that claims to know it all, gay boy or is he just happy
Nothing in the shop, nothing to swap, nothing to sell, nothing but a lost crew without a clue. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :busted:

#11 ·
Red
Not standing up for either but maybe TNT were the teachers. TNT worked for John and just maybe taught him more than tuning. Maybe the Hennessy bashing is misdirected and we need to take a hard look at the teachers. After all the brothers will tell you that they taught Hennessy everything, think about that.

I did talk to one person that was hired to do a TT years ago when the TNT's worked for John. A court battle over many months and the TNT boy's lost to John. This person told me that he was told to hold back on a project to make John look bad. John lost business over this and the court action proved in John's favor. The tuner had a yellow RT-10 set up for the drags he was selling on E-bay 2 months ago.

Either way the TNT boys are all set up to have a fashion show, thongs and all. I think I know what one will wear the thong, he thinks highly of himself.
I hope they move the site of the fashion show to the track.

I know they will not show and am willing to bet on it. If you see or hear of TNT at the track in the near future it will be in the stands. They have taken all they can from the sport. All they have is a rented, barrowed Viper that has had nitros backfire more times than wrong cams have been installed.

Here is an offer to the girls at TNT
If they show with a car to run and they hit anywhere in the 9.97 sec. range I will hand them $1000.00 cash
If they get in the 9.66 range (and they have said that that number was theirs years ago) I will give them $2000.00
If they have the balls to show and accidently run a 9.40 /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif or better I will hand them $4999.00
My money is safe. :punchdown: :busted: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#15 ·
I am planning on attending unless a big hail storm happens! I havn't made it inot the nies yet but I'm sure I will be competitive!

#16 ·
This Supra vs Viper deal is a bunch of crap. The event is a Supra event and the only Vipers that are invited are ones that the Supra guys know they can beat.

I inquired about bringing a TT Viper to the event but they wont let it run because RSI and the Supras know they might actually have a real race on their hands and neither want to get punked in front of a crowd.

SW will probably have a fast Supra there and if the Titan Supra comes, it will most likely beat everything there like a drum. RSI just rebuilt Gerald's blown up motor so it might be fast for a few runs, but it will most likely crap out a clutch after 3 passes like it does every time it goes to the track.

I like the Supra guys, they are a really nice bunch of guys. Too bad their event does not have a more competitive group of Vipers to run against.

John

#17 ·
John
what if your customer, the car owner comes by himself? have you tried that direction?
Keep beating the drums someone will eventually listen.
What is this about Geralds motor blown up, that is news. They drove it off the trailer pulled the motor as most tuners do with a pending race. I do not see where they had a blown motor. Blown motors usually don't run, start or move the car.
Then again you have never blown a motor in your quest for speed, a better setup? If motors never broke down TNT would never had a need to use my block. TNT would never be able to rebuild Tony's car every week.
TNT
Pull the car to the track, unload, drive up to the starting line, make a bunch of loud noise, Boom, the building rocks, the croud say's "must be the nitros bomb from TNT again", someone else says "yes but they do that every week". TNT loads up and say's " dosent matter we go fast anyway"
They drive to Beachbend and explode, they drive to Baytown and explode, San Antonio and explode, Sealey and explode. My point is if TNT can never get thier rented car down the track without a nitros rock the house why can't anyone else have a motor go out TNT does that once a week.
RSI motor never went and is still the strongest Viper on the track.

#18 ·
Rohn, no big deal. There will be other races.

As for RSI rebuilding Gerald's motor, or freshening it up, no big deal. If you race hard enough to go over 150 mph, you need to keep things fresh. And when you push the limit you break things. Any racer understands that. And if you try new things for more power like CNC heads and have a problem and break something, then thats racing too. Nobody would think any less of RSI's accomplishments if they broke something on occassion. They might think less if they act like they never break. And there lies the problem with RSI, their shit never stinks and they never break. Which the racers know is bullshit.

Back to the subject, I wish I could bring a Viper to beat up on the Supras, but the politicians dont want it there. No problem.

John

#20 ·
I hope some RSI Cars come to the V-10 Nationals in Kentucky. Alot of people want to see there cars run. As well as alot of people want the chance to beat them! The have earned there respect I hope they will defend it!

No Flame intended!

#21 ·
John
Thought about this Kentucky race coming up?

TNT's rent lease program does not run out for 6 more months and all they need to do is find a block. They have all the pistons, Pushrods that are to long, my 10 qt oil pan so maybe they can show up for their standard explosion run. Like at the Nascar where the jets do a fly by TNT can do a blow by, the hood shoots up in the air w/ a nitros fireball. Nick gets out, waves to the crowd, the crowd say's just like the Texas Nitros TimeBomb crew and the race starts.

Texas no Talents w/ their rented Viper minus one motor

#26 ·
Beyond a shadow they suck. This group of no talents think they are to smart for the rest of us. Monday is the day I send my stealths forward to free the Viper owners from the hillbilly tuners of Houston.

John
T-shirt sounds good, I just might do that and maybe some toilet paper so we can all wipe our ass clean from the turd clan.

Sqt.
They have always fooled many but most of us are finding out the hard and expensive way that they are no more than a .25 car wash with dirty water.
I was at RSI last week and their was another TNT Viper needing repairs from pushrods that were to long, bad adjustments and a host of other lied about product not installed but paid for. One more name that will be on my side when the big day comes. RSI has had 3 TNT Vipers where the owners were told one thing and got another. There are still TNT Vipers on the road where the owners have no idea yet.

VJ
They have never called, not one time. Today they will tell you that Attorny's are involved so they can not contact but not true. Their was the weeks prior to any action where the owners never one time called and asked for the opportunity to repair, adjust and or fix. Nick did call and say "Sorry Sorry" but the next morning after the 3 pea heads got together their weak stories changed, Still no calls. I got my block back w/out caps prob. because they lost them. The grease pit hides many things.
No they have never one time attempted to make an honest attempt at anymore than keeping my block and and that was far from honest.
If swaping blocks is the normal for TNT then where is the paper work that would allow me to get a corrected title. TNT screwed up, they got caught.

I wonder if Tony's car has a Vin # block to match his race car or even a motor. Is it still sitting their in the rain waiting for a motor?
One thing that really pissed me off is when I would stop in to find my Viper in the rain soaked parking lot, never brought in from the rain. Then they brought the car to "Their detail shop of choice", a car wash where dirty soap and water is used. RSI has a personal detail person come to their shop and makes your car look showroom new. TNT drives the car to a broke down car wash and stands in line. The list of differences between RSI and TNT is like day and night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.