Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
John
Thought about this Kentucky race coming up?

TNT's rent lease program does not run out for 6 more months and all they need to do is find a block. They have all the pistons, Pushrods that are to long, my 10 qt oil pan so maybe they can show up for their standard explosion run. Like at the Nascar where the jets do a fly by TNT can do a blow by, the hood shoots up in the air w/ a nitros fireball. Nick gets out, waves to the crowd, the crowd say's just like the Texas Nitros TimeBomb crew and the race starts.

Texas no Talents w/ their rented Viper minus one motor

Rohn, we will be at the V10 Nationals. Maybe you could do a tshirt of the top 10 things tNt stands for........

texas nitrous timebombs
tell no truth
turd n turd
texas no talents

there, just 6 more to go.........

John

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Beyond a shadow they suck. This group of no talents think they are to smart for the rest of us. Monday is the day I send my stealths forward to free the Viper owners from the hillbilly tuners of Houston.

John
T-shirt sounds good, I just might do that and maybe some toilet paper so we can all wipe our ass clean from the turd clan.

Sqt.
They have always fooled many but most of us are finding out the hard and expensive way that they are no more than a .25 car wash with dirty water.
I was at RSI last week and their was another TNT Viper needing repairs from pushrods that were to long, bad adjustments and a host of other lied about product not installed but paid for. One more name that will be on my side when the big day comes. RSI has had 3 TNT Vipers where the owners were told one thing and got another. There are still TNT Vipers on the road where the owners have no idea yet.

VJ
They have never called, not one time. Today they will tell you that Attorny's are involved so they can not contact but not true. Their was the weeks prior to any action where the owners never one time called and asked for the opportunity to repair, adjust and or fix. Nick did call and say "Sorry Sorry" but the next morning after the 3 pea heads got together their weak stories changed, Still no calls. I got my block back w/out caps prob. because they lost them. The grease pit hides many things.
No they have never one time attempted to make an honest attempt at anymore than keeping my block and and that was far from honest.
If swaping blocks is the normal for TNT then where is the paper work that would allow me to get a corrected title. TNT screwed up, they got caught.

I wonder if Tony's car has a Vin # block to match his race car or even a motor. Is it still sitting their in the rain waiting for a motor?
One thing that really pissed me off is when I would stop in to find my Viper in the rain soaked parking lot, never brought in from the rain. Then they brought the car to "Their detail shop of choice", a car wash where dirty soap and water is used. RSI has a personal detail person come to their shop and makes your car look showroom new. TNT drives the car to a broke down car wash and stands in line. The list of differences between RSI and TNT is like day and night.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Joel
You know what's going on :busted:, you are their friend correct? I have heard your name from Nick or around their shop. How long have you known the TNT swingers?

jkracer said:
Joel
You know what's going on :busted:, you are their friend correct? I have heard your name from Nick or around their shop. How long have you known the TNT swingers?
NOTHING escapes Rohn! [image]http://www.tcwozere.co.uk/~cracks/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif[/image]

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.