Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heffner and I will be renting Bradenton Motorsports next Wednesday from 10am on, so come on down if you'd like a preview of the Beast.

There will be no talking, socializing, looking, touching, etc but if you'd like to come over and be a fly on the wall, be my guest. First contact and you're out. Should be quite the spectacle.

Ever see a six-speed street car run eights at more than 170? Of course not, no one has. Until next Wednesday.

Just remember, let us work and once the record* falls, drinks are on me.

* Record is World's Quickest V-10 Viper (sub 8.93)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
chad. WTF are you talking about my man, race gas going to your head? no touching? what, you expecting golf clapping too :fist:

just run some damn numbers
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
LOL, ill stand dead fuckin center and let my hammer hang out. thatll keep your ass focused.

give em hell bro, im hopin you shove the six speed and high mph record down the worlds throat. gives me something to aim for someday when im in the big leagues.
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Heffner and I will be renting Bradenton Motorsports next Wednesday from 10am on, so come on down if you'd like a preview of the Beast.

There will be no talking, socializing, looking, touching, etc but if you'd like to come over and be a fly on the wall, be my guest. First contact and you're out. Should be quite the spectacle.

Ever see a six-speed street car run eights at more than 170? Of course not, no one has. Until next Wednesday.

Just remember, let us work and once the record* falls, drinks are on me.

* Record is World's Quickest V-10 Viper (sub 8.93)
Chad, I'm praying that the damn car doesn't break on you, or that you can still squeeze your head into the cabin - a truckload of crow would be a hard thing to get down.

Having said that, give it hell. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Lol, can I borrow some of that ego? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I hope you break every record there is right now, and that the car holds up and you can run them back to back, but damn, take it down a notch or two :ugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,903 Posts
Right..nice invite, but I fool with Vipers to make and see friends. If it needs to be the way you want it, no one needs to show except for you and crew. What's next...gate admission :werd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,697 Posts
C'mon Chad, your sounding weirder and weirder as the days go by.... !!!!

SEE U IN BRADENTON.. Can I say hi to you if I'm in the first 4 rows ? I'll give you a signal . Look for a hat on backwards.
Good luck...

Gerald
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Reservoir Dog said:
Lol, can I borrow some of that ego? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I hope you break every record there is right now, and that the car holds up and you can run them back to back, but damn, take it down a notch or two :ugh:
Nicely put. I've been trying to think of a nice way to say that for several days now! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Reservoir Dog said:
Lol, can I borrow some of that ego? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I hope you break every record there is right now, and that the car holds up and you can run them back to back, but damn, take it down a notch or two :ugh:
Nicely put. I've been trying to think of a nice way to say that for several days now! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Haha, I tried to be nice. Cocky people piss me off. I guess he has the right to be....sort of. He still has to run the times, but it's obvious what it can do. Modesty just goes a LONG way....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
awww cmon fellas let the boy have his day in the sun, we'd all be walkin round with a swingin dick right now with a possible eight second run in the works. /images/graemlins/toothy

afterwards youre drinking tequila with me/us; thatll bring your ass back down to earth :fist:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awe shucks guys. It's testing at a track rental, not the race. Please don't be cross. Just thought some people would want to see it, that's all. Testing for me is serious as is the record. Jason and I have put a lot into this and have put ourselves in a postion to do great things. But they're not all done yet.

I did say I was buying drinks after the run. No more you whiny bitches (except for Mojo).

Unbelievable how the dynamic changes once you run a good number. I could say anything and it would be taken in stride before the number but now it's cocky.

THIS IS THE FUCKING ALLEY. I'M HAVING FUN.

I'll tone it down. Peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Chad

Dont tone it down just yet! When I put you on the trailer I want you on that High Horse :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

that away the fall will be much harder :fight:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,488 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Heffner and I will be renting Bradenton Motorsports next Wednesday from 10am on, so come on down if you'd like a preview of the Beast.

There will be no talking, socializing, looking, touching, etc but if you'd like to come over and be a fly on the wall, be my guest. First contact and you're out. Should be quite the spectacle.

Ever see a six-speed street car run eights at more than 170? Of course not, no one has. Until next Wednesday.

Just remember, let us work and once the record* falls, drinks are on me.

* Record is World's Quickest V-10 Viper (sub 8.93)
I won't have to touch your car...I'll be too busy touching myself when I watch you do sub 8.93 :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,488 Posts
Damn fellas, let the man have his day....I'm with MOJO....but .....if he fails. THERE'S HELL TO PAY ON THE BOARD...Hheheheheheh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,697 Posts
Lets hope for SUNNY CLEAR SKIES WITH no wind and about 55 degree weather. That would be tits.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top