Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ned is working on this and he has asked me (and in turn im asking all of you) to help him out.

we need to present some bulletproof rationale for lowering the tech guidelines when applying them to vipers. we have many reasons so far including but not limited to other vehicle comparisons (such as bikes with no standardized safety devices and higher speeds to older cars with less performance capabilities), definitive wording of the rules and their subjective interpretations, some statistical analysis regarding accidents and injuries, etc.

alot of you guys have many years experience in racing, IHRA and NHRA and have forgot more than i know so your help is invaluable here in getting our buckets on the track. anything any of you can offer would be help in our favor. shoot whatever you may have or come up with, to me.

letter format, keep it professional and make it strong and argumentive. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
Just show them all of the pictures from wreckedexotics.com of the RT's on their roofs and holding the cockpit intact. A picture is worth a 1000 words :D :D

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Why did the IHRA and NHRA let Viper run faster than other cars without rollbars and other items.... the answer is: we have safety features built into the cars, ie. impact points on the frames etc.

Cudaman:flag:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.