Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Enlightened
30,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called to RSVP and turns out I'm too late; he cut it off at 200 cars!

Anyone who RSVPd not planning on going? I was hoping to take my daughter up to see it all. :)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
packetjunkie said:
Just called to RSVP and turns out I'm too late; he cut it off at 200 cars!

Anyone who RSVPd not planning on going? I was hoping to take my daughter up to see it all. :)

Which one? Don't you have like 7 or 8 of them?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
packetjunkie said:
The oldest, ;)

And that would be 4. I'm convinced the 5th is a boy.

So if it's a girl, we can assume there will be a #6 someday.

I RSVP'd early this year for Tators, I got left out in the cold last year for waiting too long.

There is the smallest chance I may not make it, if that is the case, you can have my spot Mike.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
That sucks MP. I'll ask around. Put a post up on our local site too.
Maybe at worst I can arrange some kind of parking for you nearby and get you a lift over.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Thin Man said:
what happens if you "crash" the party?
There is nothing stopping him from doing that...other than the fact that he respects the hell outta Chuck and wouldn't want to go down that road....like most of us here who have a shred of common decency. :)

Aside from that, he knows he has a ride up with me (since I doubt I'll let me son miss school), or a ride over from the hotel....it doesn't matter. One way or another he'll get there and NOT piss off or disrespect Chuck. Besides...we just HAVE to get the ViperAlley banner up!! LOL!! :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That picture is actually from 2001! The past years have had the area on the front lawn filled with as many as 7-9 cars! I'd imagine they'll be squeezed in tighter this year. Of course, Yo-Tony will be parked in the South 40!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.