Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Tator Dodge

9K views 55 replies 43 participants last post by  ViperJon 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Could not recommend a dealer and Viper tech more! :thumb:
Honest, completely down to earth, extremely experienced and knowledgeable, moderately priced and extraordinary with warranty work (both in performing it and in "determining" what is covered). Also makes himself available for customers. Truly makes ownership a pleasure! :flag: /images/graemlins/applause.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/applause.gif

#4 ·
Here a few 6 reasons why Chuck Tator is on of the best:

1.) Very patient - Never in a hurry to get you off the phone.

2.) Awesome knowledge of Vipers.

3.) His willingness to share this knowledge.

4.) Never pressures you to buy anything.

5.) Great prices and service.

6.) Always looks out for YOUR best interest, not HIS.

YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH THE WIZARD.

#6 ·
I'll reiterate what onerareviper said. I have never bought any parts through Chuck Tator... and I live in Florida... so he does not do any service on my Viper.

But I have called him two or three times to ask questions and he is always willing to answer questions and spend time on the phone discussing Vipers.

I have a lot of respect for a businessman who is willing to spend that much time helping someone who a)has never bought anything from me.... and b)probably would not be a regular customer due to distance.

Cheers to Chuck Tator!

#8 ·
my 98 GTS was serviced and all recalls by him for the last couple of years and when I found that out i called him to find more info before I bought it. he assured me it was a great car and to buy it. he also supplied me with a key and remote for the car which was lost. what a big help and nice guy.

he's gonna install my exhaust for me this winter if I get a nice day or two to bring it to him.

#15 ·
Chuck kicks asp!!!!

When I first ordered from Chuck, he sent the items and told me to send him a check after I get the items. I knew at that point Chuck was a stand up guy. I just tried to order more items, but he is out of the office until March 1st.

Chuck I will be calling on March 1st for some stuff...

ROB

G
#20 ·
Chuck is a great guy overall.I have bought my Friends new SRT and took care of him on the spot.The thing I like most about chuck is that he is a not a fucken thieve like some Viper dealers.Keep up the great work WIZARD MAN!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.