Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Last week I purchased a 2000 RT/10 from a dealer up near Chuck. Even though Chuck wasn't selling me the car, he was extremely helpful in running some VINs and offering his advise. First thing I did after buying the Viper was order an extended warrenty through Chuck.

For a guy who must get calls all day long from guys like me, he sure does have alot of patience!

I went looking for VIPER for 8 months and looked at many in 4 different states before buying one in Boston,CHUCK was with me on every trip I made not in person but by phone helping me every step of the way.My hat is off and my hand is out to the BEST friend a VIPER owner ever had,Mr. CHUCK TATER,Thank You CHUCK
VIPER DAVE

HAVE HAD NUMEROUS DEALINGS WITH THE VIPER WIZARD OVER THE YEARS.CHUCK IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN--------- FIRST CLASS. HE TREATS EVERYONE LIKE THEY ARE HIS ONLY CUSTOMER. EXTREMELY KNOWLEGABLE PROVIDING FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE BEFORE AND AFTER THE SALE AT A FAIR PRICE.ITS ALWAYS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH TATOR'S DODGE!:thumbs2: :yes: :dance:

Never met the man in person, I've sent him three different e-mail's and he has returned every e-mail within a day. My prop's to Chuck that's the way service used to be back in the day.

While I have never dealth with Chuck personally, I have read nothing but great stuff about his service. Many will trailer their Vipers to him to get serviced rather than risk it with their local dealerships. I wouldn't hesitate to send it to Tator's for even a second if it were my car. You are in excellent hands with The Wizard!

Chuck Tator's still providing quality service. I too live in Florida and have never met or communicated with him before today. I called him because I needed a technical answer from a reputable person and dealership. I believed my local dealership was being unfair on an extended warranty issue.

Chuck spent atleast the next 30 minutes of his valuable time providing me with information and ammunition to help me plead my case against the dealership. Chuck didn't know me from "Adam", but he treated me like my father had done business with him for many years.

Thanks again Chuck for the quality customer service provided to a complete stranger. Just wish you guys were closer to me or atleast send your "Customer Service" manual down to my local dealership--they've seemed to have lost theirs.

Eric

I've emailed, called, and met Chuck in person....He might be one of the nicest
human beings I've ever met. His knowledge of these cars is second to none.
He must be a millionaire with all the things "viper" he does for free..........
=).

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.