Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
I called chuck the other day and he spent 15 minutes on the phone trying to figure out why my drivers door will not open when I press the button. Talk about great service! How many shops will do that? Not many.

Just so everyone knows:

Tator's Dodge: 914 763.3136 www.tatorsdodge.com
> 20% off on Factory Parts [DC] and free domestic shipping up to 20LBS or up to 109" total.
> 10% off on Mopar Performance Parts
> 20% off on "DC Service Contracts" [Call for details]

chuck is family to me. he takes care of my car like he built it from scratch. took my car to get repaired there when no other viper tech near me knew where the horn was. and when the car wasnt running right and was told by local viper tech i needed a new clutch chuck was there to rescue me and all it needed was a tune up with some wires. anyway he installed my exhaust and i was several hundred dollars short since i thought he accepted credit cards. he let me walk trusting me and sent him the check in the mail once i got back home 60 miles away.

Andrew2KRT10 said:
Fact: Chuck bends over backwards for anyone who needs him.
Fact: Chuck is still not given the respect he deserves from some guys in the high up positions in the VCA.

AC
Fact: The previous post is factual!

Tator is the man.
I called him on the advice of CitySnake. I told Chuck I did not plan on doing business with him as I was to far away. He did not skip a beat and continued to walk me through my problem and told me how to handle my local dealership.

nohsreg2000 said:
Tator is the man.
I called him on the advice of CitySnake. I told Chuck I did not plan on doing business with him as I was to far away. He did not skip a beat and continued to walk me through my problem and told me how to handle my local dealership.
That's only because you're so damn "in" with with God! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

nohsreg2000 said:
Hey, I have God's # and Chuck's.......when I have a Viper problem, I call Chuck.
That's some threat! So Chuck's bound to satisfy you with the threat of your "going over his head" for "omnipotent" supervision and intervention. Poor Chuck! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Chuck Tator is super cool. Period.

I just got off the phone with him and he is a hell of a nice guy and he really knows his stuff!!!

Thanks Chuck Tator!!! You have a new Viper customer for life!!! /images/graemlins/smiles

Cheers!!!

Also thank you to Chuck98RT10 and CitySnake for the reference!!!

Chuck Tator is indeed... The Man.

Ok, if you haven't got the point by now, Chuck will Awesome. Great knowledge and experience with Vipers.

1) Won't sell or service something you DON'T NEED.
2) Won't forget to recommend or service anything YOU NEED.

Great!

Thank god chuck bends backwards and not fowards.I just seen him last week and he was cracking up with the pictures of me bending Mark O over. :lolcry: :lolcry: Great guy and he really takes care of your car.

I've never met Chuck but he spent 15 minutes talking to me on the phone, explaining the C31 and the C33 recalls for the SRT and the performance update flash. I called him because my dealership (service advisor) knew nothing about them. This guy had no problem taking time out of his day to help somebody over 2000 miles away. :thumb: Not only did he know what he was talking about, he explained it in a way that a monkey like myself could understand and be able to pass on to my local dealership. :thumb:

What can I say but Excellant! Just got my first Viper in march. He did the Cam Bolt recall and installed a K&N filter system. Attended his BBQ and 2 other Viper events! Great staff couldn't ask for anything else. If I buy another Dodge its from Him.(2005 Charger)? Thanks Chuck

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.