Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please pack your patience. I placed my order a year ago but getting close to shipping out. I've seen other customer reviews that state the wait is worth it. Included with that order last year was a Gen 4 hood and the 3-piece coupe conversion kit. They have a small group of workers dedicated to all things Viper. I'm waiting with bated breath. Good luck should you choose to go with Autoform. I think it's all worth it in the end.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Does anyone know who the manufacturer is for this cover?
Or where I can get one?
Tried calling and emailing the viper store and can't seem to get a hold of anyone. View attachment 154368
View attachment 154367
Those were made by Vipair (Steve :prescott). I have their carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber trunk lid. I waited several months for my parts. The cf speedster cover would have been so perfect for my car. Terrible customer service and he eventually went out of business.
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light Hood

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Autoform makes one that is not quite as aggressive.
Still super sick. I will purchase one myself soon.
If you get one, let us know how it works out.
Wow, fugly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please pack your patience. I placed my order a year ago but getting close to shipping out. I've seen other customer reviews that state the wait is worth it. Included with that order last year was a Gen 4 hood and the 3-piece coupe conversion kit. They have a small group of workers dedicated to all things Viper. I'm waiting with bated breath. Good luck should you choose to go with Autoform. I think it's all worth it in the end.:cool:
Thank you for the info. How much was the one you placed a year ago?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts