Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look down the list of viper discussions and youre the last person to respond to NINE out of the last TWELVE POSTS!!!! Why the fuck must you post every one of your amazingly stupid thoughts all over this message board? Youve never made a SINGLE COMMENT that doesnt fall into the "BEYOND IRRITATING" categrory. If you insist on making your unwanted comments so relentlessly, I promise you, I will make your existence here misable and unbearable. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
What to say to a guy that hates anything and everything you say. How about, God Bless You, have a nice day /images/graemlins/toothy

"We hate some persons because we do not know them; and we will not know them because we hate them" -smokin

·
Registered
52 Posts
WTF -

I think Tanked had a very INTELLIGENT response to my THREAD.

But, some people are just internet bullies, I hate when they make my existence unbearable and miserable, so I'd better back off.

Later,

Howard

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,190 Posts
Yell.... I hear you.....These meanies are just soooo mean!!!

But you signed your post "Howard" so I'm not even gonna comment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
kungfool -

Growing up with that name I had to be tough. :pissed:
They should have made my middle name "Throw the kickball at my head" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

But, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and I'm still here.

No wonder my kids are named Danny and Ashley - at ages 9 and 12 neither one has ever been in a fight yet. By those ages I had more than Mike Tyson /images/graemlins/tyson

Howard

uhhh, I mean

Mike

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
What's the matter smokin couldn't handle me on your own, now he's called in BigCarrot for help in. :lolcry:

I can hear them on the phone now.

Smokin: BC man, I can't get rid of Tanked, he's driving me crazy. No matter how much I trash on him...he's still here. I can't put him on ignore because that means he wins. Why doesn't he go wash windows or something. That chicken blood freak. Can ya help bash him. Maybe he'll leave after that.

BC: Yea bro...I'll help ya out. Your my boy. I don't like it when people make you mad. It hurts my feelings. Besides, I don't have anything better to post about. So how about we hit the flop shop and pay to see boobies.

Smokin: Ok, I feel better now, let's go see some boobs. Then we can come back and talk about all the mean(ingless) things we are going to say about Tanked. I HATE TANKED. I WILL GET RID OF HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL....MMUUUHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAH.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tanked said:
What's the matter smokin couldn't handle me on your own, now he's called in BigCarrot for help in. :lolcry:

I can hear them on the phone now.

Smokin: BC man, I can't get rid of Tanked, he's driving me crazy. No matter how much I trash on him...he's still here. I can't put him on ignore because that means he wins. Why doesn't he go wash windows or something. That chicken blood freak. Can ya help bash him. Maybe he'll leave after that.

BC: Yea bro...I'll help ya out. Your my boy. I don't like it when people make you mad. It hurts my feelings. Besides, I don't have anything better to post about. So how about we hit the flop shop and pay to see boobies.

Smokin: Ok, I feel better now, let's go see some boobs. Then we can come back and talk about all the mean(ingless) things we are going to say about Tanked. I HATE TANKED. I WILL GET RID OF HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL....MMUUUHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAH.
Dipshit, try not to let that childish imagination run too far amuck. Dont try to fool yourself that I had anything to do with the bashing you get from others around here. Face it, Forrest, youre just painfully irritating to everyone around here. No one is calling others to bash you. Its an instictive part of nature. Its just e-social darwinism at work. You're at the bottom of the food chain. Whats worse is that you TRY to be liked. Thats fuckin pathetic. You LIE and PLAGIARIZE to become more accepted and have your efforts fail miserably. Incredibly you emerge from the debacle more of a jackass than anyone would think is possible. The reason everyone bashes you is that WE DONT LIKE YOU. Its absolutely astonishing that you can be so fuckin irritating and so blatently unaccepted, yet have the idiotic fungus-like persistence to sacrifice any semblence of pride and self worth to dig a deeper hole. Idiot.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
randall said:
Tanked said:
Why didn't the moderators move this oh say...yesterday???
Because it is their playground and the rules don't apply to them.

This once again proves that even the moderators are part of the good'ol boys club here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.