Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I believe that tan was not available until 1995.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Not that I have been able to uncover. I believe that the tan interior may have only been available in the new for 1995 Viper exterior paint colors of yellow and the emerald green. (Hence, not available in the black or red Vipers.) Can anyone else confirm this?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
THOR said:
Not that I have been able to uncover. I believe that the tan interior may have only been available in the new for 1995 Viper exterior paint colors of yellow and the emerald green. (Hence, not available in the black or red Vipers.) Can anyone else confirm this?
I agree with Thor !

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Good job Nick. I guess we all learned something. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have the tan interior in my 95. I purposely bought one with tan interior. It seemed to me that most west coast cars had grey interiors and tan was rare, but on the east coast it was the reverse.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
There is not TAN! Get with the program. It's "cognac". /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
CitySnake said:
There is not TAN! Get with the program. It's "cognac". /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Sorry but there IS TAN and its very DIFFERENT from COGNAC. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Oh! Didn't know that. I stand corrected.

So, there was a "light brown" interior offered prior to cognac? And it was actually called "tan"?! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Not "biscuit"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts