Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SVS\' Viper for sale? 247 MPH @ Bonneville on a Gen I Modded block??

SVS Street Sweeper for Sale http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=71

This is the same car that Torpedoed the competition in Tejas and the Maxton Mile!! Hopefully the car can be retained here in Illinois so that Paolo has some worthy competition in this year's Maxton, quarter mile and whatever else.

Why is this unfairly happening to me that we haven't won that Damn Lotto Yet! :pissed: :devil: /images/graemlins/flame

Jay "I'm crying in my Guiness" K.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: SVS\' Viper for sale? 247 MPH @ Bonneville on a Gen I Modded block??

Thats to bad I was hoping to see jr and ron at several of the races starting with Florida. If they have another newer and better then it would be alright. It might be easier to sell if he shows up at the Florida V-10 Nationals.
Either way good luck with the sale

·
Registered
19,175 Posts

Nice ride .

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

jkracer said:
Thats to bad I was hoping to see jr and ron at several of the races starting with Florida. If they have another newer and better then it would be alright. It might be easier to sell if he shows up at the Florida V-10 Nationals.
Either way good luck with the sale
I was hoping to see everyone there also, but regretfully we can't make it. We are planning for the events following Florida and supporting our customers that want to dragrace their Vipers. Hopefully we will have some of our own suprises to add to the excitement that is generated around the V10 Nationals. Good luck to all and be safe.

We believe that the price for the Stryker is realistic. You can actually take it to all the places that you want to compete and know that it will perform. At the 1/4 mile we have only pushed it to 14psi (San Antonio) I thought it was less psi(around 12), but after going over all the Motec data I stand corrected. The Stryker achieved 850rwhp and 960rwftlbs at only 7.68psi. We have yet to dyno it at the 14psi. We are very confident in its ability to run more boost. With the right drag set-up it should achieve 8 seconds on boost only. Wanna be the first to run an 8 second pass on boost only? We'll take you there.

www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerengine.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerfront.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerhood.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerfullside.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerinside.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerside.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerside1.jpg
www.supervipersystems.com/strykerturbo/strykerback.jpg

jR.

·
Registered
723 Posts

Jr., good luck with the sale and good luck with your future plans.

Isaac

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

Thank you Isaac,

Swing by Ohare in the private jet and let's go party at the V10 Nats. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts

that is one of the first heavily modded vipers i had ever seen (not in person, but pics). pretty famous to say the least, and one fast mother fucker. good luck with the sale :thumb:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

RedSnakeGTS said:
that is one of the first heavily modded vipers i had ever seen (not in person, but pics). pretty famous to say the least, and one fast mother fucker. good luck with the sale :thumb:
Thank you Eric,

Wow, it's been 4 1/2 years already since we all were very excited to be the first on the cover of Viper Mag.

[image]http://www.supervipersystems.com/PR/vipermag.jpg[/image]

We have a couple projects going on that are taking a long time but should make for great exposure when completed. Totally out of the ordinary stuff...........
Hopefully it will make it into the Viper Magazine and the new online Viper Alley Mag.

Thanks again Snack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts