Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Great upfront post, first hand knowledge. It is to bad that others wanted to burn SVS to the ground because a fictitious name person came here with a 2nd and 3rd hand story that his/her grand parents told him/her that they overheard one night at the old folks home while in a self induced comma.
Thanks for spelling out the situation for everyone to read. Now it is time to close the door.

Rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
jr.
what was your road racing weekend like last Fri and sat.

We finally talked a little last Friday for the first time since San Antonio. I think we both and some others actually know who racincj is and his motive. He has no facts and in his own sick way justifies this. Once he is found out and that will come real soon his reasons will be self evident. It should not be to hard for the mods to find his identity and they might already know. Once exposed it will not surprise anyone who he is.

later
rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
when you drive the track for the first time and then once you return to the street you never see it the same. Driving down the street you look for the apex in every turn, driving school makes daily driving more fun.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Jr.

The latest Viper mag just arrived where you are mentioned for running a 9.1 at the San Antonio drags. The article mentioned your 9.1, Tony best 60' and my 154 MPH with my name spelled wrong and should have been Albert's name. The article was pretty good and gave a great plug to roof for his V-10 nationals and how it has grown.
Other mentions were John B., parts rack and RRRRRRRSI for stepping up to be a great sponsor and one that always shows up with some very fast cars.

see ya at the races.

rohn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.