Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted at VCA site. At 3925lb race weight - that's hauling on no NOS.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Barry, That's haulin' ass for sure! I knew they would go faster!

aah, the beauty of turbos!

On a sidenote, if you told the girl on your avatar to haul ass, she would have to make FOUR trips! :rofl:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paolo Castellano said:
On a sidenote, if you told the girl on your avatar to haul ass, she would have to make FOUR trips! :rofl:
good one! :lolcry:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had been waiting to see what SVS posts on here, but I guess they just wanted it on the morgue. Can't wait to see how HMS responds. HMS and SVS have really raised the bar and I look forward to their future achievements. Hopefully we can see them both go at it in December at SAR. Congrats to SVS!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
That is pretty impressive. So why don't they lighten the thing up???

or at least get another car and really see what she will run.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
It's there 'test mule', so to speak. It has a tons of high-tech data logging devices, sensors, etc... I'm sure this equipment is partially responsible for the high weigh-in.

I've heard people say for every 100 pounds lost, you pick up a tenth in the 1/4. You do the math. This is one fast machine.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Hey you tree hugger, duck sqeezer, granola head, what are you doing now trying to save the fat chicks? :lolcry: I cannot stop staring at your avatar. I ponder if the smell is a spewt of potpourri coming from that blowhole. Seems like a nice Hawaiin mist that would linger over and haze my lounge chair. I think I would have to get up and blast a cannon harpoon and stick that one onto the bottom of the pool! :nod: Anyway thanks for putting this up, had family engagements, computer problems and now trying to screw my head back on.

Gonna post some more vids as soon as I get back on track.

Change that avatar it mess's with my imagination too much /images/graemlins/freak3.gif

jR.

·
Registered
12,230 Posts
jR.

Holler at me next time you need Computer help and I'll help myself to a ride in the 247mph. Deal?! :lolcry:

Jay K.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SVS Turbo said:
Torquemonster said:
Hey you tree hugger, duck sqeezer, granola head, what are you doing now trying to save the fat chicks? :lolcry: I cannot stop staring at your avatar. I ponder if the smell is a spewt of potpourri coming from that blowhole. Seems like a nice Hawaiin mist that would linger over and haze my lounge chair. I think I would have to get up and blast a cannon harpoon and stick that one onto the bottom of the pool! :nod: Anyway thanks for putting this up, had family engagements, computer problems and now trying to screw my head back on.

Gonna post some more vids as soon as I get back on track.

Change that avatar it mess's with my imagination too much /images/graemlins/freak3.gif

jR.
Hey Jr - you need to update your signature - you done better than that now! :burn:

re the avatar ..yeah it's had a couple of comments about people going blind etc - /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif

listen.... i said to myself - "Torquie you gotta pull yourself together not to death... you gotta come to this forum with the highest possible standards and in the best possible taste in keeping with the decorum here..." :ugh:

so i answered myself.. "bloody oath TM, here's a smelly arse for ye all." /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

duh - have I done well?
:leaving:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
... you gotta come to this forum with the highest possible standards and in the best possible taste in keeping with the decorum here..." :ugh:

duh - have I done well?
:leaving:
Torq,

Only trying to refine a little smack.

You have outshined the avatar awards. Golden trophies across the board from me. Everyone laughs their arse off, some are grossed out, some repress, some go blind, but just like a good movie you have captured many things in a single frame, IMHO. :bowdown:

Jr.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I was told that Barry is luring Viper owners to New Zealand for Whale watching trips.... Little do we know he really lives in a nudist colony, invites people over, pulls up a few lawn chairs by the community pool and waits for a heffer to take a swim. We're on to you now Barry...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Gerald said:
I was told that Barry is luring Viper owners to New Zealand for Whale watching trips.... Little do we know he really lives in a nudist colony, invites people over, pulls up a few lawn chairs by the community pool and waits for a heffer to take a swim. We're on to you now Barry...
:lolcry:

I heard that colony is serving trays of broccoli, beans and saurerkraut. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Sorry to say the video clips are HUGE. Anyone with a slow connection, I apologize for their size. Trying to get better quality and when you transfer to .wmv there's alot of degradation. I don't know yet why the side angle view is out of focus. These 2 video's are the same 9.17 run. The side angle view is an .mpg from a different camera.

Earlier this season I watched some of our in car video directly from the DV camera. I watched the footage from the Sandhills 1 mile shootout on a friends 50" Plasma with a killer sound system. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Man, watching it on the computer doesn't even come close to the picture quality and sound coming right from the camera. :nod:

We have come very close to getting the exact combination readings we are looking for in our 2 speed auto. We will be able to transfer that info to other systems and get a good guage where to start with different power levels.

If you have a frame by frame viewer check out the wrinkle in the tires on the side angle vid. Never realized they got that deformed! We have more power left in the Stryker TT and will continue to test as long as we can.

If your wondering about the timeslips, I have had problems with my computer and cannot get this HP scanner to work properly. I have piles of timeslips and tons of video. I need a website.

Last note: We are offering the 2 speed auto as a kit. But, we want to install the first few at our shop for final fit and finish around the interior. Then we will sell it packaged to anyone interested. Having the ability to switch from the 6 to the 2 and then back is very cool. I have drove it on the street and love it. The installed complete price is 13,850.00. The first 2 Vipers that are interested we will give a 10% discount. We can complete 1 in a week, and have 2 ready to go for the V10 nationals if that excites anyone? PM me with any questions.

Here's the Vid's (best to right click and save target as)

Side angle 9.17 (blurred and about 14meg)

IN CAR 9.17 (Good quality around 16meg)

jR. :flag: :flag: :flag:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Damn, even on cable it looks like a dl time of 30 minutes for the in car video. Speaking of having a couple of 2 speed autos ready for the V10 Nationals, will SVS have a car there to compete? Anyways congrats again on the run and I look forward to following your progress.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SVS Turbo said:
Torq,

You have outshined the avatar awards. Golden trophies across the board from me. Everyone laughs their arse off, some are grossed out, some repress, some go blind, but just like a good movie you have captured many things in a single frame, IMHO. :bowdown:

Jr.
/images/graemlins/headbang.gif shucks Jr - thanks. I chose that avatar just to inspire you on your 8 second crusade. Think of the whales you will be saving everytime you fill that TT Viper up with fuel. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif She thanks you in the only way she knows how - by blowing you a raspberry :nod:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gerald said:
:lolcry: :lolcry:

MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Busted.

Actually - I'm a mutant mosquito. There was something strangely grotesque in the air when I was born, some idiot lit a match, and the rest as they say is history.

I'm a bloody big mosquito - in fact last time I was at the airport, some idiot shoved a fuel line up my ass and pumped in 5 gallons of aviation fuel before i convinced him I wasn't a helicopter.

Man I sure parted that guys hair when I lit the next fart.

anyway - it's a cross i have to bear.... but I only prey on Viper owners and whales... that was until today..

speaking of bare - on your suggestion I buzzed into the local nudist colony and man - that had to be the biggest buffet I've ever seen!!! I had no clue where to start, but knew I was sure glad to be there. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Now you know the truth. Please remember me next time my cousins fly into your room at night and keep you awake. They're my relations - be nice to them... please don't kill us. We have families and feelings too. We only want a little of your blood - you won't miss it ...promise /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts