Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
WoW Ron,

Just checked out the kit and installation and you are not fooling around here. Some serious enginering went into that, can you tell me anything more about the kit?

Does it make the gas pedal have a real feel to it? Right now it seems to be too sensitive, at least for me.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rwhp said:
WoW Ron,

Just checked out the kit and installation and you are not fooling around here. Some serious enginering went into that, can you tell me anything more about the kit?

Does it make the gas pedal have a real feel to it? Right now it seems to be too sensitive, at least for me.
After you install the solid mounted gas pedal you will have direct response from the throttle. Anywhere you touch the pedal will have immediate response.

I created this because it was difficult to roadrace with the stock pedal setup. Thresh hold braking, blipping the throttle, downshifting and getting back into the gas, when entering a corner, was a pain in the ass with the stock pedals.

Even when driving on the street and being aggressive, I wanted to make sure that I could handle the pedals with greater precision and less effort.

Read this article and it will explain why I made this pedal kit and how it might help you.

Upgrading Viper Pedals

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.