Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to SVS for becoming our newest sponsor of the V-10 Nationals Race series! they proved how fast the cars they build can go at the Texas event and are now ready to become more involved in the racing action!

We welcome them aboard and are glad they will be racing!

We are really making progress with the series and are thankful for SPonsors that are helping us take this to the next level!

thanks SVS for your support! :thumb:

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Viper4life said:
That's awesome news. I hope this means they take part in the next V10 Nationals, SVS and RSI racing will be a good race on the strip.
agree and agree
Jr is the kind of racer that can help push the V-10 to the next level. They have been building TT for many years and I am sure that when at the races he will be hard to beat unless it is up against my RSI car. lol

rohn

· Registered
1,421 Posts
jkracer said:
Viper4life said:
That's awesome news. I hope this means they take part in the next V10 Nationals, SVS and RSI racing will be a good race on the strip.
agree and agree
Jr is the kind of racer that can help push the V-10 to the next level. They have been building TT for many years and I am sure that when at the races he will be hard to beat unless it is up against my RSI car. lol

rohn
Rohn, are you calling me a grunt? /images/graemlins/sad Are you insinuating that I can help push your V10 up to the 2nd level of that beautiful RSI car carrier. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif OK, I guess I could be that kind of racer. :thumb:

kind words and some smack definitely makes it cool to be able to participate once again. The competition might have a little to do with it also :nod: But most of all it's the support we would like to bring to the V10 Nats. Our future plans are to support/bring more customers Vipers to the V10 Nat. events and have as many involved as we can. If I was able I would race every weekend in anything from a lawnmower to a jetcar.

Drag racing and autocross at the same event, OH YEAH! /images/graemlins/smiles

jR.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Jr
I guess like drafting you could push and thus be pulled or even pull without a push but what ever you bring to the table will be another work of horsepower art.
See you soon

Rohn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.