Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if you guys seen this, but here is the link to the Dyno on the 93 with the Roe S/C. Keep in mind this is not tuned, just dynoed. And for all the 96 owners (like me) keep an eye out for this baby, cause I think we got it better than the Gen 2.

Supercharge numbers

/images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
awesome numbers. gotta love that torque on the gen I's

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
That torque curve is unbelievable, good God.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
HA!!!!! Finally, you "creampuffs" are screwed!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/moon3 /images/graemlins/moon3 /images/graemlins/moon3 /images/graemlins/moon3 /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/yes :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Definitely awesome numbers for a Gen 1.

Congrats Sean! /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to say that for my 96, with headers, rockers, the S/C and the exhaust I have on there now, I should be pushing over 600RWHP and T at 5lbs of boost. Man I am so excited for the S/C to be available. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts